Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hold on to your Gladiator Hulk PF guys, because it's probably about to be worth some serious $$$.

Revealed at Comic-Con for the upcoming Thor: Ragnarok movie (November 2017):

thor_rag_planet_hulk.jpg

I was ready to sell mine at a loss just to make room and get money for Prime 1 Batman...now you've got me wanting to hold out awhile longer.

Anybody else having an issue with the obedience disc no longer sticking?

I need to play around to see if the disc has demagnetized, or if it's the magnet inside the statue itself.

Hello and good morning fellow statue brothers and sisters. I have a quick question as I am debating about doing the unthinkable. I am considering parting with a statue or two to pick-up some of the cost for the Prime 1 Batman ½ scale. Most of you know that it was recently put on sale with a code for $300.00 off. With room becoming a bit less as my collection grows, I feel this is one of the statues I would be willing to part with. I have the Hulk vs Wolverine on its way … and the Green version of the recently released hulk. I was wondering what you guys feel would be a good asking price for this statue. I searched through the recent ones sold on eBay with a few just around the $900.00 mark. There are not to many listings, and I have not seen many sell on the forum … so I am leaning towards $900.00 with shipping and insurance included and hoping that’s a fair price? I’ve only ever sold 1 statue and I was sad to see it go :*(, but owning two ½ scales has become my goal (with wonder woman being the second), so a few sacrifices must be made. I have two months to work with, so I am trying to get a head start on my research. Any help and thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Anybody else having an issue with the obedience disc no longer sticking?

I need to play around to see if the disc has demagnetized, or if it's the magnet inside the statue itself.

I believe it could be the magnet inside hulks chest has shifted. Do you live in a hot climate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello and good morning fellow statue brothers and sisters. I have a quick question as I am debating about doing the unthinkable. I am considering parting with a statue or two to pick-up some of the cost for the Prime 1 Batman ½ scale. Most of you know that it was recently put on sale with a code for $300.00 off. With room becoming a bit less as my collection grows, I feel this is one of the statues I would be willing to part with. I have the Hulk vs Wolverine on its way … and the Green version of the recently released hulk. I was wondering what you guys feel would be a good asking price for this statue. I searched through the recent ones sold on eBay with a few just around the $900.00 mark. There are not to many listings, and I have not seen many sell on the forum … so I am leaning towards $900.00 with shipping and insurance included and hoping that’s a fair price? I’ve only ever sold 1 statue and I was sad to see it go :*(, but owning two ½ scales has become my goal (with wonder woman being the second), so a few sacrifices must be made. I have two months to work with, so I am trying to get a head start on my research. Any help and thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Wait for the movie. Value will probable be pushed higher!

Many thanks everyone, I will wait a bit then. If it wasn't for wanting to add a few half scales to my collection I would be keeping me. Deciding on a few statues to sell is tough ... but I have 3 hulks! The green EX, hulk vs wolverine, and this guy.

I had a bit of misfortune befall me over the weekend. Ironically, I was moving my Gladiator Hulk to a safe location on my Besta and as I was removing the pieces (for safery sake) I knocked the head off of Hulk. As luck, and gravity, would have it the first part to hit the shelf was the feathers on the helmet. I contacted Sideshow but due to the age of the piece and it having been sold out for quite some time, they do not have any replacement parts. So I am looking for options from the collecting community.

I had a bit of misfortune befall me over the weekend. Ironically, I was moving my Gladiator Hulk to a safe location on my Besta and as I was removing the pieces (for safery sake) I knocked the head off of Hulk. As luck, and gravity, would have it the first part to hit the shelf was the feathers on the helmet. I contacted Sideshow but due to the age of the piece and it having been sold out for quite some time, they do not have any replacement parts. So I am looking for options from the collecting community.

Send it off for repair

Back