Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: World War Hulk on its way!

Face Sculpt is spot on! I want to Order now!!!! :)

1010539_10151588665279145_710646332_n.jpg

If their Avengers Hulk is anything to go by this one will be a disaster too.

If sideshow start over with making Marvel statues (new Cap PF, new Thor PF, IM PF etc. All comic versions of course) then I will start collecting all of them.

Holy cow, this looks spectacular! Wish it had less of a "Planet Hulk" look (liked the getup in WWH much better) but damn! :thud:

Would love for Sideshow to pull another Grey Hulk PF trick.....put WWH up for preorder with a hidden pointer to order the ultra limited Planet Hulk with an edition size of 179 :)

How Sid you find the "hidden pointer" lol

Avengers hulk is nothing compered to this new planet hulk

Why throw this silly comment out there. The maquette is still great and worthwhile. It is actually more representative of hulk since he only wore his planet hupk getup for a short stint. It is undeniably a perfect representation of the film's hulk so it has achieved what it intended to do.

I plan on owning both. Already have the maquette and Skaar. Why must there only be one worth praise and everything else is ****?

Planet Hulk is what got me back in comics in 2006.

I wonder if it will have change of leg cause last time I saw this beast he had his feet on a pillard or did SS just change the pose?

Back