Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pu2y6y3a.jpg

well guys, the sculpt looks so good but the belt material is something totally different than the proto! I don't want to repeat myself but it is another fiasco of Sideshow! I gave a decision after the reveal of Batman pf that I will not purchased a statue of SS till I see in hand pictures. I am happy with that decision:) Like the popular song of Dire Straits:
I WANT MY STATUE like the PROTO!!!! At least if you gonna change something, tell us the reasons of it!!!!!!

pu2y6y3a.jpg

well guys, the sculpt looks so good but the belt material is something totally different than the proto! I don't want to repeat myself but it is another fiasco of Sideshow! I gave a decision after the reveal of Batman pf that I will not purchased a statue of SS till I see in hand pictures. I am happy with that decision:) Like the popular song of Dire Straits:
I WANT MY STATUE like the PROTO!!!! At least if you gonna change something, tell us the reasons of it!!!!!!

Have you received it already or have you come to that conclusion based on one set of photos with the fabric the wrong way around?

I think it came out as to be expected. Not the proto, but not a horror show either. You want proto? fork over $1800-2000 and you get proto. I will say again, this gives me continued confidence that King Hulk will be just as sweet (barring all the tiara haters).

I'm assuming others will be getting these in hand tomorrow? Looking forward to some additional pics. Highly considering Tiara Hulk at this point based on some of these initial photos. Seems like the right thing to do

INK, what about you then? Do you think you are the superior positive person in the collection community? Everyone knows you and believe me even in Turkey your negative fame is well known! If I am a hater of Sideshow, then you are definitely a lover of Sideshow! Besides you are a moderator and you can't even be objective! And Collectorcol, my friend I explained several times here that I am not a HATER! There are so many young collectors here and they have no enough knowledge and experience about statues. I remembered my first days in collection and Sideshow looks to me superior! And let me say that they were once really! You are acting like small kids, you are paying MONEY for these items! Not paying with candies so why don't you defend your rights? This cheap belt is just a mess and shadowed the beauty of this statue! If you can't see that, I can't help you,sorry! Call me what you want to like but I will not stop till Sideshow remembers his bright days!

And look at the last posts of me during the comic-con! I will upload nearly every piece of Sideshow product photos! If I am a HATER, why would I do this? I am bored to hear those accusations!

It's silly to make such judgements after one set of pictures.
One guy cancelled, probably because of the false calls of inferiour paint to the shield.
And yes the belt was back to front, as zillion explained, so that was also a bad call.

bro, you are judging & trashing the whole piece for an upside down built. Let's wait for more pics/feedback first.

Guys, I am a man of my word, if this piece comes with no problem then I will easily know to say sorry! I have no problem with that:) But no one did the same to me when Batman Pf is revealed:)

INK, what about you then? Do you think you are the superior positive person in the collection community? Everyone knows you and believe me even in Turkey your negative fame is well known! If I am a hater of Sideshow, then you are definitely a lover of Sideshow! Besides you are a moderator and you can't even be objective! And Collectorcol, my friend I explained several times here that I am not a HATER! There are so many young collectors here and they have no enough knowledge and experience about statues. I remembered my first days in collection and Sideshow looks to me superior! And let me say that they were once really! You are acting like small kids, you are paying MONEY for these items! Not paying with candies so why don't you defend your rights? This cheap belt is just a mess and shadowed the beauty of this statue! If you can't see that, I can't help you,sorry! Call me what you want to like but I will not stop till Sideshow remembers his bright days!

iz0fW.gif

Not been in here for months but this thread rocks. Need better pics but they went super cheap on the belt. Usual.

I think it's best off to not see a proto then just look at the production.

Not been in here for months but this thread rocks. Need better pics but they went super cheap on the belt. Usual.

I think it's best off to not see a proto then just look at the production.

The only pic of the belt we have is it on backwards... So kind of hard to tell how it really looks.

How about you hold your judgement until you see proper pics m8. It is kind of like all of the guys hammering the facial pair job on the XM Mag. You can't judge paint work or fabric quality off of iPhone pics.

Wait for better pics people! And keep your panties dry, no need to get so worked up over pics of 1/3000 statues.

Back