Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol You got your arm handy?

You gave this the arm comparison aswell? I only saw the P2 measure :)

dasezuha.jpg

My hair is looking kind of simple in that photo. Rocking the Jason Statham look now instead, haha.

Payment got delayed.....it was normally on June 10th now it's June 25th!! I think it should be arriving then.......So Pumped!!!! :D!!

Mine got delayed a whole 5 days, from 6/20 to 6/25. Fine by me, gives me an extra 5 days to recover from apocalypse's final payment lol.

Apocalypse is on June 15th....Excited for that one too....and World Cup...oh man! happy Days!

dasezuha.jpg

My hair is looking kind of simple in that photo. Rocking the Jason Statham look now instead, haha.

OMG!! :horror :thud: never seen this pic before...I have to say that you can't beat a statue that demands respect and this one as sure as hell deserves some respect!! This is a Premium Format at it's very best!!!

OMG!! :horror :thud: never seen this pic before...I have to say that you can't beat a statue that demands respect and this one as sure as hell deserves some respect!! This is a Premium Format at it's very best!!!

This one is epic & is my most anticipated piece. I can't wait to see this in hand. I really hope Lee gets this one in on time

I am just praying that I win the lotto before this sells out. Haha

And if not, for what ever the reason, I hope they revisit this character in that teased throne version, and I can swipe this for 500$. Haha

I have a dream!

This one is epic & is my most anticipated piece. I can't wait to see this in hand. I really hope Lee gets this one in on time

Me too Steve :panic: are you getting this locally? Looks like we'll have all the early I had pics to have our mouths watering before we can get our hands on ours :drool

I am just praying that I win the lotto before this sells out. Haha

And if not, for what ever the reason, I hope they revisit this character in that teased throne version, and I can swipe this for 500$. Haha

I have a dream!

Really hope you get him down the line Ty...I can't see this selling out for a while yet :hi5:

Me too Steve :panic: are you getting this locally? Looks like we'll have all the early I had pics to have our mouths watering before we can get our hands on ours :drool

Yeah no point buying this from SS for me. Mines not far from payed up now, I've just been chipping away at my PO's these past few months

Back