Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1044284_10151588748129145_900498145_n.jpg

this photo just reminded me why I Pre ordered!! Can not wait!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad I POed day 1 as well but I still wish they had done an Ex. At least something to make me feel like this thing isn't as common as the regular Batman PF.

A legendary hulk would be a tough pass...I really wanted Doom legendary but managed to pass - but a Legend Hulk, I would have to pick up some shifts at work or maybe sell a kidney.

Damn! I forgot how big this beast was.
Pre-ordering this I thought was pretty pointless.
If the production piece is this awesome I will have to pick one up even though my collection is all movie based.
He can have his own table...He will NEED his own table.

Hmm..actually it might fit if you lower the shelf level. I was more concerned with the width and depth since the shelves can be moved around.

Gladiator hulk: 30" H (762mm) x 19" W (482.6mm) x 15" D (381mm)*

Besta: 23 5/8" W x 15 3/4" D x 75 5/8" H

The depth gives you barely any room though, if these dimensions are accurate according to the websites.

Hmm..actually it might fit if you lower the shelf level. I was more concerned with the width and depth since the shelves can be moved around.

Gladiator hulk: 30" H (762mm) x 19" W (482.6mm) x 15" D (381mm)*

Besta: 23 5/8" W x 15 3/4" D x 75 5/8" H

The depth gives you barely any room though, if these dimensions are accurate according to the websites.

Oh! It will obviously fit if you don't have doors. I use doors so no chance.

I really don't want dust on this massive beastly thing, i want to somehow fit in in my Besta. Maybe i'll buy custom glass and put it outside of the Besta then it'll look weird cause i have the doors on the other shelves. How the hell can i display this massive beast?

I really don't want dust on this massive beastly thing, i want to somehow fit in in my Besta. Maybe i'll buy custom glass and put it outside of the Besta then it'll look weird cause i have the doors on the other shelves. How the hell can i display this massive beast?

You need to mod a Vara like 'Bmutha' did...

IMG_9550-001.JPG

Ikea NEED to make a door like this for us lazy people!

I like the lightning by Bmutha, is the light on both left and right side only?

I like the lightning by Bmutha, is the light on both left and right side only?

That's a great question, where are the lights placed. It won't be easy lighting up this massive beast properly with 1 led strip on top in my opinion. That Vara door is great however the borders need to be way thinner for displaying figures

Hey guys, I am thinking about seeking my grey hulk and getting this and a full other pieces to replace him. What do you think, keep or sell the grey to get this gladiator hulk and others?

Your avatar is basically the same outfit this Gladiator statue you want, so it's a Must, hahaha

Hey guys, I am thinking about seeking my grey hulk and getting this and a full other pieces to replace him. What do you think, keep or sell the grey to get this gladiator hulk and others?

I wouldn't sell the Grey Hulk PF if that's what your referring too. Not a chance. You'll be able to find this even years down the line. Save up and own both

I've got no space for this & it won't fit in my collection...

I'll probably got one then :slap

Local retailer said he's got plenty left on the books so no stress.
Kind of hope it's disappointing but want it to be awesome :gah: This hobby sucks!

That's a great question, where are the lights placed. It won't be easy lighting up this massive beast properly with 1 led strip on top in my opinion. That Vara door is great however the borders need to be way thinner for displaying figures

I used the INREDA LED light strips. They are made the exact width of the besta...work great.

I left 2.5" of the original door on the vertical edges, and 2" on the top and bottom. I did this so the acrylic wouldn't interfere with the door hinges.

If you had the acrylic manufacturer cut the panel to fit around the hinges, you could probably go with leaving only 2" of door around the entire perimeter. For the sake of symmetry, and not compromising the hinges, that's probably about as thin as you could go using this mod.

Anyone interested in how to do it, I have a more detailed how to in my collection thread.

Back