Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm, are u sure ur not CBG?

Gladiator Hulk PF does not go well with Skaar PF. by comic time-line, only time Skaar face hulk is post World War Hulk. and that hulk isn't gear as a gladiator.

that's one more reason we need a modern hulk so bad. we need to get ride of these smelly, old timer who want more Kirby nostalgia crap. looks like we're getting a modern hulk soon by Pablo and a thread was started with a wip pic tease.

I dont know any users or recognize the name. Just a newb that bought all the Sideshow, Master Replicas, Early Bowen, Hard Hero and the new and have looked at so many displays for hours I just had to add my 2 cents.

And I am glad you are bold enough to point out that the tiny minority of die-hard Kirby and early Hulk PF fans are not the mass public. I have read every Hulk comic made from original six issues till they where $2 cover price and hated some early renditions even then.

And yes, In the perfect world 1st Priority at Sideshow would be HULK. A hulk much like that famous painting floating around of the hulk from the abs up with giant traps all on a black background (sorry if you dont know the one). Or a brought to life Sal Buscema Hulk. There is no Quarter scale Hulk!!!! An outrage. The old one is the same height as my collosus (if he stood up) and looks like a dumb ape in any Display with PF Thor or PF Cap. Absolutely no offense to the early dump ape days of the Hulk, They are dear old reads but that classic original PF goes with nothing from the other Avengers they have PFd. And while I am ranting about the perfect world my amazing Gore group Savage Hulk Premium format would be fighting my Awesome Gore Group Juggernaut Premium format:love:love:hi5:

Which is why I have to live with Gladiator vs Skaar. Yeah, it is a "what if" dio to be sure but to your average passer buyer I bet they would stop and look. Come on, Story line or not it will Scream POWER..

Did I mention there should be a PF (last 30 years) Hulk and PF Juggernaut years ago? And if anyone is listening, Juggy is bigger than Hulk so make sure he is not smaller.

Juggy would be cool but I am gonna limit myself with Apocalypse PF. and I need a nice Wonder Woman or some hottie female statue or I might as well pop some steroids in my veins with all these muscles statues.

I suppose Ms. Marvel and She-Hulk pf would suffice for now.

I think the GH will go great with Skaar.....I have mine set up with the original PF and I like the way it looks too.(but you need a sturdy table as the Hulk PF weighs 50lbs and Skaar 30lbs).

de483939-5e9e-48ba-9250-e15cf49cb65c_zps72e2fa03.jpg

Apocolypse is am a must and I am loving all the Huge heavy hitters the PF line has been getting, for years it was Hulk, Thing and Abomination, it has doubled in the last year or so with Skaar, Gladiator and Apocolypse (and Rhino I suppose as well)

Love the heavy hitting girls as well and She Hulk and Ms Marvel PFs are great choices, Like Rogue in there with those 2 as I think she could go toe to toe with She-Hulk as well. And Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel are my two biggest wants but they have to be Amazing so if they dont jump off the page take your time and get another sculpter to give it a shot. Those two characters can be best selling grails or waste of Space losers depending on how they are done.

..................And to Statue You. Thanks for the shared pic, I forgot how amazing the body is on the original Hulk PF. I like that body better than the new sneak peak PF Hulk, That set up looks quite a bit like the post Worldbreaker fight they had.

I wouldn't expect it but I do know I love the sword on my hulk silver savage dio. That thing has some heft to it.

Yep....and dont forget the doom pf throne,it's a masterpiece ,bronce and stone beautifuly done

But this throne maybe was a happy-crazy time of SS or quality control was on holidays

:peace

Pd: also

-xmen dio #1
-wolverine pf claws,
-Cap pf belt buckle
-Silver surfer's surfboard
-red skull pf knife
-hulk vs spidey's traffic light
....and few more piece in which they dont behaved like the Uncle Scrooge Mcduck

desperately want this figure with all my money wrapped up in other preorders and the ES being high I will wait and see if I can pick him up down the road, would look purdy next to Apocalypse PF though.

Back