Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
should have saved it for last....

I pretty much agree. It's going to be hard to top this big guy. Although I'm sure if they unleash some unexpected Marvel PFs and DC PF announcements things will get much more interesting. Hell right now I'm drooling for the full reveal of Sinestro :drool

ironman will be last, and it will be the modern armor not the gay tights, and it will have perfect paint and it will be priced at $350 or less and limited to 500 pieces.

if they drop an iron man at sdcc and its a movie pf or a modern suit, i will have to pass on this hulk. iron man takes precedent and it will be my excuse to not buy this statue that i have no room for.

I really like this statue, Planet Hulk is my favorite comic story arc. But money/price is an issue, and I really really need to get a captain america statue.

But this statue... It's so damn beautiful!

3qmvxu.jpg

I really like this statue, Planet Hulk is my favorite comic story arc. But money/price is an issue, and I really really need to get a captain america statue.

Priorities Man!!!

HULK comes first! :lecture

It's never a good ideal to pass on something that's going to probably hit grail status as soon as sold out. That's even if they make 3000 in the ES. This is the first PF Hulk with an addition size since the original Hulk PF. Bro' it's my duty as a long time member and collector. Don't let this one slip away without getting your P.O. in. I promise you'll kick your self later.

3qmvxu.jpg

Savage your first PF was Skaar... This statue is the PERFECT COMPLIMENT to that PF.... Not only is he the Father, but he was also sculpted by the same team that did Skaar.... Pull the trigger man:rotfl

3qmvxu.jpg

Captain America ????? The guy in blue spandex thigh ???? Over the WorldBreaker ???? Are you a small in the pants kinda person ???? :monkey4

3qmvxu.jpg

Hulk destroy Caps,,,, IMHO... PO this you wont regret

Captain America ????? The guy in blue spandex thigh ???? Over the WorldBreaker ???? Are you a small in the pants kinda person ???? :monkey4

I don't even know how he justify buying Cap over a Hulk...:cuckoo:

Someone needs to smack some sense into this guy...:slap...:lol

3qmvxu.jpg

Save your cash grab Gladiator Hulk then SS Ultimate Cap when it comes out

Back