Planet Action Figures Thread, Exclusive Dealer For QMx For Europe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13669824_1087586208002133_1890019622433841496_n.jpg

King Leonidas By Star Ace £174.95

Hello! I wanted to go in to detail a bit more here rather than spamming the Star Trek thread with irrelevant information that most people would be uninterested in that already have theirs etc!

So, these figures come straight from the factory to me, the factory themselves do not send them. We have to use one company that will overlook the entire process and use other companies to get them here. Each individual company will play a part whether collecting from the factory to take them to an airport or visa versa when they get here. Eventually they end up with me.

This is normally a pretty straight forward pain free sequence of events. Well this time it was until they got here to London Heathrow. The company which has the job of getting them from the airport to me (which I will name in due course) are absolute clueless trolls.

They did not sort the VAT out with the main shipping company so they tried double charging it. They basically said Aaron you owe us over £2000 in VAT then we will release the shipment. Well this VAT had already been paid. We eventually got to the bottom of it and the main company made payment this morning. This payment has been proven and has been clarified....but..... until the money actually shows in their accounts they will not release the shipment. They then have the audacity to try and charge storage! For their own mistake! They now want this storage fee paid (and cleared to show in their account) by which time more storage fees will probably apply!

Once the dust is settled I will gladly name and shame! Anyhow, the solution. I am working with QMx (who are being bloody amazing with support) to get this sorted asap. Now this shipping company have told me this money "should" show in their account tomorrow. If it does I will personally pay the storage fees just for the time being so they let them go and will drive to Heathrow to get them. I am hoping this will be tomorrow but with this crazy unpredictable situation I can not guarantee it. I will work with QMx around the clock and chuck some F bombs at this shipping company to get this sorted for everyone!

Any questions please fire away, that's what this thread is for, I will monitor it closely and talk to you all!

Wow, Aaron - sounds like a complete ****ing headache. I sympathise.

Try not to stress yourself out, it's not in your control, and thank you for being so detailed in your updates.

As my fellow collectors will know, there have been plenty of retailers over the years that have taken our money, not responded to emails, and given no updates whatsoever. So, it's very refreshing to have a small company like you provide good Customer Service. :clap

Take whatever time you need. They will be worth the wait. And I hope other collectors will be patient too :duff

Cheers Anx10us, Its crazy, they travel half way across the world via two planes and it all comes to a halt in "Great" Britain.

I understand companies have policies to adhere to but these guys are taking the bloody biscuit! Storage Fees! If I knew where they were being held I would go take them! It wouldn't be stealing as they belong to me :wink1: Jokes aside this should be all done by the weekend.

Was lucky I booked the week off work!

Hope it goes more smoothly than is has been for you. I'm sure you'll keep us updated. I was worried that if they went out today, they'd arrive on Saturday (another day I'm out) so this minor delay means I can go out on Saturday and not worry about missing them!

To be fair, I think he's just worried about the silence. Aaron has been fantastic giving us regular updates, and to have not heard anything yet today is a little troubling. I hope he's OK, and hasn't had a nervous breakdown over this.... God knows I couldn't cope with this level of stress.

He's good. He only just got back from the airport after a 5 1/2 hour trip to sort it all out.

We need to give him breathing room to sort out all the mess and get the figures to us. To be fair, he must be snowed under with people hassling him.

He's good. He only just got back from the airport after a 5 1/2 hour trip to sort it all out.

We need to give him breathing room to sort out all the mess and get the figures to us. To be fair, he must be snowed under with people hassling him.

That's great news if he's got them and they're not in limbo anymore, but it would have been nice to get a quick note in here. As far as I'm concerned he's gone above and beyond and can sleep for a week before sending anything out.... I think we were more worried about losing them to red tape than anything. Now that (I assume) he's got them we can all relax and give him the space to get them out without crippling himself

Seriously, chill. I'll let Aaron deal with you because it's not my place. I've had orders that have been 6-12 months late with little to no comms. Aaron hasn't even gone 24hrs - and that's because he's up to his neck in it.

You went from this:

Don't kill yourself getting them out. I've waited 40 years for decent trek figures.... A few more days won't hurt. A few anxious nerds are not worth your health. Looking forward to them, whenever they arrive.

which I thought was very big of you, to saying things are "troubling" even though you've been updated like the rest of us.

Anyway, no reason for me to get involved any more. . .

Seriously, chill. I'll let Aaron deal with you because it's not my place. I've had orders that have been 6-12 months late with little to no comms. Aaron hasn't even gone 24hrs - and that's because he's up to his neck in it.

You went from this:

which I thought was very big of you, to saying things are "troubling" even though you've been updated like the rest of us.

Anyway, no reason for me to get involved any more. . .

er.. Not like the rest of us, as you seem to be privy to information that the rest of us aren't.

None of my posts have been belligerent. I've shown nothing but concern for Aaron. Its not much asking for three words or so. "All sorted" of "still in hand" are perfectly acceptable.

As I mentioned yesterday its not fun living with serious anxiety issues. Sometimes being in the dark can be crippling.

Back