Pituvision! @ The Beach! Storm Trooper Review!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next time you should film the hot women and review them.

Or show your Star Wars doll to the hot women and ask them to review it.

But it was very a very cute video - you should continue the series of Figure reveiws in different places.

Good review, P!tu!

Love the relocation to the beach. I love Dave's idea in getting some bikini-babes to review the next figure. Either they'll love the idea or consider you one sick pup, kick sand in your face and spray you with mace. I think it's worth the gamble... ;)

Good review, P!tu!

Love the relocation to the beach. I love Dave's idea in getting some bikini-babes to review the next figure. Either they'll love the idea or consider you one sick pup, kick sand in your face and spray you with mace. I think it's worth the gamble... ;)

Pitu looks like someone who would be sprayed with mace. Haha:rotfl

Or show your Star Wars doll to the hot women and ask them to review it.

But it was very a very cute video - you should continue the series of Figure reveiws in different places.

Yes sir! its the idea i have with going out side and shooting vids. Not many locations but im sure people wont complain about the beach as a background!

Nice video P!tu - and thanks for the shout out. :) :lol Damn you and your nice weather! :lol :lol

Back