Pituvision in DarkArtist's 1st Annual Halloween PARTY!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Awesome videos man! Yeah, it looks a lot darker than it was...

And we were silly drunk by the time the last bits were shot, we were just having too much fun to take the time to do it. And P!tu would have gotten my room, but my brother locked himself in there with his girl to sleep before I could do anything about it.

Overall it was a fantastic night, really was a ^^^^load of fun. Next year should be even better! :rock

:lol:lol:lol

I just watched Video #1....... Watching Pitu play guitar hero was HILARIOUS! And the best line of the video:

Pitu: "I'm on expert mode......"
Bamboota: "It's on medium......"
Pitu: "Shut the ^^^^ up!"

:lol

And Bamboota, you have some SERIOUS art skills! Amazing painting...... Do you have a website of your work?!?!?

Wow man, I don't what it is that you do P!tu, but all your videos are so damn entertaining. Keep it up, you got a talent there. I'm only through Part 1 and looks like the party is about to start. Looking forward to videos 2 and 3. FML's intro was creepy and great too.

I used to make that trip on I-4 from Orlando to Tampa and back again every weekend back in college, all in the name of getting some tail. Not sure how far Josh is from either Orlando or Tampa, but the road looked familiar.

Edit: Wish there was more of the party, but I would have done the same and gotten my drink on and forgotten about the camera. Just missing the party videos, I was hoping to see more of the people in the photos that Josh posted in his thread, including Josh's wife's cousin. ;) Still entertaining, thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Looks like you all had fun. I wanted to go, but I don't think my car would make it to Tampa. :lol

Maybe next year. :)

it was a great party!! had so much fun!!! not sure why the vid came out so dark but whatever!!:banana:banana it was a Great Kurgan reunion! and im not sure why Joseph isnt in the videos:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

it was a great party!! had so much fun!!! not sure why the vid came out so dark but whatever!!:banana:banana it was a Great Kurgan reunion! and im not sure why Joseph isnt in the videos:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Oh...NOW you want to shout out Kurgan props...

fail.:D

saw a bit of boota's butt in her ninja pajamas.

Rocking memories, PITU! Thanks for taping all that. I forgot I said GIRTH! LOL! But I am NOT SMALL! You regular sized Puerto Rican, you! WE are NORMAL! They are tall! LOL!

Anyway, fun times. Hope we see more folks at the next one.

Correct. Being called a ^^^^^ for that many years does indeed deserve a medal. Cuz you know for a fact that P!tu calls everyone a ^^^^^ :D

Back