Pirates of the Caribbean Movie Franchise Merchandise Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Thread

I concur don't want to see a bunch of the same Jack. Im happy with mine. Like the look of this a lot was not aware the medicom clothes were not so crap... as I suspected they would be

just watched the trilogy on back to back days. dang, Depp was really awesome with his quirkiness in the 1st two movies. it's such a classic.

anyone aware of any diferences between the "Dead mans chest" medicom Jack and the "at worlds end" medicom jack please? thanks

I wasn't aware that Medicom sold a Jack under At World's End.

And ironically, it's made to be a Curse Jack and was never sold to be for that movie :lol

Really like this figure, love the movies.
00112.JPG
0056.JPG

i'm wondering how big theses figures are? I have a jack figure he stand 18" tall i realy like him. i can not believe how real my figure looks to johny depp.

i'm wondering how big theses figures are? I have a jack figure he stand 18" tall i realy like him. i can not believe how real my figure looks to johny depp.

These figure are 1/6 scale, so he's around 12" (I'd say a smidgen taller due to the tall boots).

Sam is a GREAT guy to deal with BTW, thanks for my HT Jack :) Pics below. I think I need to find a narrow should or slim truetype for Jack. The shoulders look fine with the coat on, but in his shirt and vest, they are too broad. Love the figure.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Can't really see a DX-04 being much better except maybe with PERS.

Last edited:

Have u seen the regular to narrow TT conversion thread? It's quite easy. I did it to mine. I'll post the link. Or u can find it in the customs thread.

I want a Barbossa. Anyone know if he's in the 4th film? That might be our only shot.

Well, right now, all we know is that Barbossa's back in the 4th film, but we have no idea what HT will do for figures, just a lot of hoping, which with luck, will turn to reality. DX Jack and a Barbossa figure would be good enough for me. At the moment, I'm more interested in more figures from the first 3 than the new one, but that's unlikely.

Back