Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket "Medium Fig"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

albundyland

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just got this piece. My impressions:

- very well sculpted. IMO, better likeness to the character than the "Big Fig"
- decent size, although slightly smaller than the description lists him as
- excellent faux wood base. Details are excellent! I also prefer this to the name base of the "Big Fig".
- paint is vibrant and rich, however, not the cleanest pain job in my collection.
- fits very well with my Sideshow Hook PF
View attachment 138306 pin2.jpg

Attachments

• pin1.jpg
    pin1.jpg
    976.6 KB · Views: 198
  • pin6.jpg
    pin6.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 229
  • pin7.jpg
    pin7.jpg
    785.3 KB · Views: 190
looking nice! Could you post a picture of them next to Hook? Would love to expand my Disney collection that I started with the PFs but Sideboo is not complying <_<

That doesn't look half bad. Exactly what size is it, what is it made of, who made it and are any other character available?

looking nice! Could you post a picture of them next to Hook? Would love to expand my Disney collection that I started with the PFs but Sideboo is not complying <_<
Unfortunately I've got Hook packed away in storage and didn't take any pics. :( When I get him out of storage I'll be sure to snap some pics.
That doesn't look half bad. Exactly what size is it, what is it made of, who made it and are any other character available?
It's a really nice piece. This is a fully polystone statue sculpted by Disney artist Costa Alavesos. Altogether this piece is 12.5"tall. Considering Pinocchio is sitting, it's a good size statue. I'd guess he'd be about 15-17"standing. I would say this piece is almost life size again considering the character.

There are other pieces available. I would say they would be considered 1/6 scale. Here is a link: Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket Figure | Figurines & Keepsakes | Disney Store

Back