Piecing together a Matrix Neo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome bash toylion, now you need an updated head and you are good to go!

Thanks. Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing. Don't even remember where that head came from, looks like it would work for a real world Neo.

Just found this head on ebay, it's the 1/6 Hot Toys US SWAT Head Sculpt Keanu Reeves.

Last edited:
i only bought my stuff 2 days ago and since its all over seas it could be two weeks before i get the stuff, but as soon as ive gotten the stuff and put him togerther ill show some pics

Do you have any pictures of the things you already have? Would be very interested in seeing the boots and belts. :)

The more the merrier. :hi5:

here are the boots they dont look great but they will have to do i originally had armor glued to them but i tried to sand the excess off and paint over it also i painted studs and repainted the caps and buckles. this is from the n2 toys neo figure its not bad for accessories, so far ive spent $200 on this custom, i hope it turns out good for that price its the most ive ever spent =D

i would if i could put the small A's on the straps aswell but i may just leave them for now ill w8 and see what the figure looks like together first

Hot Toys made a Matrix Part 1 Neo as one of their first figures years ago. I see it pop up on Ebay once in a while. The outfit is top notch and comes with all the harnesses, belts, boots, and guns. The head and body are crap though. BUT, very replacable with the Headplay Neo head and a HT body. This is a very easy bash if you can locate the HT Neo figure as your base.

saw one for about $200 on their yesterday but its about the same ive spent and im getting better clothes body, more guns and head out of it,
hasnt hot toys got the license but only made a sentinel?
we need saome figures!

saw one for about $200 on their yesterday but its about the same ive spent and im getting better clothes body, more guns and head out of it,
hasnt hot toys got the license but only made a sentinel?
we need saome figures!

any link available guys

Hi Guys, Im new here.. Just want to share how i piece together my Matrix Neo.. so far im still missing a few items to complete.. anyone knows where to get?

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

That looks great deswalker. :) Is that the new headplay head? Would you mind sharing your current recipe? I'm assuming that's also the Triad Toys coat.

Unfortunately I can't help with the remaining parts, I'm still looking for accurate belts, the shoulder harness/holsters and the boots, haven't found anything useful so far.

That looks great deswalker. :) Is that the new headplay head? Would you mind sharing your current recipe? I'm assuming that's also the Triad Toys coat.

Unfortunately I can't help with the remaining parts, I'm still looking for accurate belts, the shoulder harness/holsters and the boots, haven't found anything useful so far.

Yeah.. Glad to share..:wink1:

It a new headplay head

Body HT TTM 114 Caucasian Male

Traid Toys Coat and Eye-Spy" Outfit Set includes the following items:

Black Spandex Long Sleeve Muscle Shirt

Black Fabric Flared Leg Dress Trousers

The 2 pistols and boots are from HT Expendables Barney Ross

Not easy to complete as all those items are so difficult to find... :slap

Yeah.. Glad to share..:wink1:

It a new headplay head

Body HT TTM 114 Caucasian Male

Traid Toys Coat and Eye-Spy" Outfit Set includes the following items:

Black Spandex Long Sleeve Muscle Shirt

Black Fabric Flared Leg Dress Trousers

The 2 pistols and boots are from HT Expendables Barney Ross

Not easy to complete as all those items are so difficult to find... :slap

Thanks for the info. :) That headplay Neo head looks great, think I'll order it too, though I'll probably also still get sunohc's version. Then I can decide which one I prefer, having both in hand.

Thanks for the info. :) That headplay Neo head looks great, think I'll order it too, though I'll probably also still get sunohc's version. Then I can decide which one I prefer, having both in hand.

Nice. Hope to see your movie accurate Neo soon.. I will continue to search for mine..

Nice. Hope to see your movie accurate Neo soon..

I'll post some pics as soon as I have anything to show. :lol
Currently all the things I've ordered are still in the mail. So far I've bought:
TTM16 Advanced Truetype
Triad Toys Coat
2 MP5s (see auction above)
Headplay Neo head
Black longsleeve shirt (this one: https://cgi.ebay.com/7Toys7-1-6-A08...223?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf53fcb47)

I'm still not sure about the pants, but I've got my eye on a pair. As I mentioned, the movie version has a cargo pocket only on the left leg, that's what I'm still looking for. But as I probably won't a version like that, I'll probably just get one without any pockets.

just bought the headplay head now i have to wait a few weeks. ill post my process pics here, hopefully the figre blends in with my ht figures,
just painted the logos on the boots

Back