Pics of dooku/yoda dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im probably in the minority but I love the faux bronze paint.

one of my favorite pieces is the faux bronze Baby Hellboy....

I agree occ... I got one of the Hellbaby pieces when went on second chance a couple of years ago, and I love it! I love the Drake piece as well! They really look like bronze pieces without the cost!

I agree occ... I got one of the Hellbaby pieces when went on second chance a couple of years ago, and I love it! I love the Drake piece as well! They really look like bronze pieces without the cost!

yeah Ive been thinking about pickin up that Drake piece as well.

back when you were selling off a lot of your stuff I was looking for it to pop up. :D

The reason I passed on the Faux Bronze is I want all the SW dios I get in regular looking format (if that makes sense). If I got the Ex I'd have to get the regular too and I'd rather not do that. Its cool and all but as I said my Dios will be sticking to regular paint.

yeah Ive been thinking about pickin up that Drake piece as well.

back when you were selling off a lot of your stuff I was looking for it to pop up. :D

Drake wasn't going anywhere! No body else may appreciate him, but that is because they just haven't seen him in person! He is truly a work of art! Besides, I really like Bronze pieces (when I can afford them!).

...and Trev, another great sculpt!! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

I agree with you about the Hellbaby. That is a great statue. As is the faux bronze Hellboy bust. When Hellboy 2 comes out, I think these pieces may see an increase in popularity.

I want to compliment everybody here in the Star Wars section. I was certain this thread would be 50 pages by now about how wrong Sideshow was to limit a Star Wars item to 100 pieces.:lol:lol:lol
Yeah I'm surprised there isn't more complaining too. Maybe all the whiners left. :monkey3

Yesterday was a good day for Dooku fans, between this and the GG Dooku/Asajj statue going up for preorder.

(Now I just need three minutes worth of preorders for the bronze to be cancelled so that my wait list can convert.)

I agree with you about the Hellbaby. That is a great statue. As is the faux bronze Hellboy bust. When Hellboy 2 comes out, I think these pieces may see an increase in popularity.

Yeah, if I had the space, the bust would still be in my collection right now, but it has a good home... for the time being anyway. :lol

Yesterday was a good day for Dooku fans, between this and the GG Dooku/Asajj statue going up for preorder.

(Now I just need three minutes worth of preorders for the bronze to be cancelled so that my wait list can convert.)

Don't worry Tom... I'm guessing that with a wait list that close to sell out, you will be converted before it ships.

I hope so! I have never had a bronze finished (OK, imitation bronze finished) piece in my collection and for some reason I like how this one turned out. I would be happy to have it convert.

Yeah, if I had the space, the bust would still be in my collection right now, but it has a good home... for the time being anyway. :lol

:lol:lol:lol
I even picked up an extra for cheaper than I got yours. I am prepared for Hellboy 2.

I wasn't interested in Obi/Anakin, the Spaceslug, or the Sandtrooper dioramas, but this finally caught my attention for once.

Ordered a regular. Have zero interest on the bronze one.

I'm like 2 hours down on the waitlist, I have a feeling my chances are slim and none with slim being out of town. :monkey2

I really, really like the look of both the Obi-Wan and Anakin dio and the Yoda and Dooku.

I'm on the fence with both of them. I really don't want to start another line. But, I just love the way these both have turned out.

With all the "Duel of the Fates" talk I almost missed this... I can't wait.

COMING IN NEXT 30 Days
Star Wars: Yoda VS Count Dooku – Duel with Dooku diorama - #2203 & Ex. #22031

Back