Phicen Lady Death Question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srykerman

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello all!
Member since '16, first time thread.
I have just purchased a Phicen Lady Death figure on ebay and I need to ask all the experts out there a question.
I had been searching for a long time to find this figure. I wanted a MIB with shipper box and found one.
I paid $450.00 plus shipping (please be gentle). I believe this to be a good deal based on these facts.....
1.) Rarity
2.) Being MIB with Shipper box.
3.) All the ones I have seen were in the $1000.00 plus range!
So my question is....
Did I pay too much or was this a great value?
Thank you in advance.

Well, depends on why your'e asking... If you bought this to enjoy for yourself? Only you can answer whether you paid too much. If you bought it as an investment... it's only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it. Personally, I think it's one of Phicen's best boxed sets, but honestly I wouldn't have paid that much for it. That's kind of the risk when you get into the game late. Unlike a company like Hot Toys, smaller companies like Phicen don't over produce these types of things so they can, if popular, go pretty quickly.

There's two on ebay, one for £1,515.45 and another for £1,289.23. I have regretted skipping this one since I found out that the staining wasn't that bad afterall.

If you're happy that you're getting the figure and you paid it with your own expendable income, then anything else is irrelevant. You need not of any vindication. I've had a few "friends" that I try to share my happy purchase stories and their response is "Expensive!" without suggesting an alternative on where they would have bought the figure, I find that kills the mood of conversation pretty quick.

Last edited:
Well you paid greater than 2x retail.......those ebay prices are from crazy people.....no way they will sell for that....if the do, it will be shill bidders....

I try to never pay more that retail +20%. It takes patience and time.....but if your in this hobby without those two things.....your gonna pay alot.

If you think of reselling and making 1500....i would say forget it.

If you ever want to sell her, I will give you 200.00
;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

for that price you could hire a real live female and even ask her to put toy makeup :slap

I doubt she could stand in my detolf in a perfect pose for very long though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hmmm. i'll use this excellent answer when people ask me again why i collect dolls instead of having human friends :lecture

Back