PF Vision Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the reality is that some may like some may not. It's what makes this hobby so great. So many differences in taste makes it fun. Rock out with your EX head out:rock

I agree. I like it because I like to change out statue themes throughout the year. It will b fun to put this portrait on during Halloween

Def. a departure from the norm. I am thinking about picking up Jack the Ripper PF for the Halloween season. It's not something I intend to display all the time but it will be fun!

would like to get this one, but just cant hit the order button for some reason.:dunno

oh yeah cause it sucks, thats why:lecture

Lol, I might agree. I couldn't imagine ever skipping a Vision PF, and I still don't want to skip him now, but I'm just not happy with this. I don't like the choice for the EX, but more importantly the non-inspired pose kills it. His pose doesn't even make sense.

Lol, I might agree. I couldn't imagine ever skipping a Vision PF, and I still don't want to skip him now, but I'm just not happy with this. I don't like the choice for the EX, but more importantly the non-inspired pose kills it. His pose doesn't even make sense.

Sadly I will display him behind all the other great Avengers PFs.

It would have been fine if he was in a flying pose, but the EX just stinks. In the end I wasn't going to get this either way at full price, but now.. Mehhhh.. Just mehhhh

I'm still on the Fence on this one! Just like everyone else, not too happy with the Ex head and pose! Would have been a little better if his left arm was outstretched, as the Bowen Statue has, than have a Faded arm version for the EX!

Back