PF stormtrooper/sandtrooper, will we ever see one?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although my current plan is to not get more than one of a character and to not get any stormtroopers. I would be seriously tempted by a stormtrooper with a Han and Luke head, I would need two (one each) of course.

I'm not sure how the logistics would work for the stormtroopers as far as poly or ABS. If it turns out they need to use ABS I would be nervous about whether they will make one or not. I can't imagine they wouldn't, but there seems to be such vocal resistance to Boba.

Actually, I am hopeful that SS can return to polystone bodies for these. Their armor isn't nearly as intricate as Fett's, and you would think that they would be more like sleeves around the figure mold. I expect the outer body to be plastic (like Vader) - but I think it can be done.

True the armour is less intricate and doesn't have to be on the cloth, but I think the problem with the different shrinking rates could crop up again.

I think they may just go with a fully sculpted Stormie, rather than do a body suit with armor over it.

That wouldn't be my preference, but it would be cheaper and easier for them and all the grief over Fett may have convinced them it's just not worth the trouble to deliver something cool when it can be done easier.

Darklord Dave said:
I think they may just go with a fully sculpted Stormie, rather than do a body suit with armor over it.

That wouldn't be my preference, but it would be cheaper and easier for them and all the grief over Fett may have convinced them it's just not worth the trouble to deliver something cool when it can be done easier.

Right and that's what happens when constructive comments become just regular complaints.

Darklord Dave said:
...cheaper and easier for them and all the grief over Fett may have convinced them it's just not worth the trouble to deliver something cool when it can be done easier.
That's what has me worried about Jango, because I really want a Jango to go with my Boba. Actually having the two together is the only reason I bought Boba...

Back