PF Jyn Erso (Rogue One)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. Which is why the 1/4 version at nearly 3x the price should have a better face sculpt, IMO. :wink1:

you are right.. just meant that 1/6 is not what I collect so beeing even better than the 1/4 from sideshow.. I wont get that for sure

Oh my God, just find a perfect dynamic pose for Jyn in raincoat, from the trailer.
raincoat.jpg

Oh my God, just find a perfect dynamic pose for Jyn in raincoat, from the trailer.
View attachment 318027

If SS did that pose the statue would be leaning straight down after a few months.... The only SS statues I'm comfortable buying from them are museum poses.. And even then you can have issues like my Poison Ivy plants wilting due to the weight of their heads...

If this is an indicator of the pose then it should be good:

maxresdefault.jpg

There's that key word again Khev. :D

Still not a full reveal of his pose. I can't tell what his left hand and legs are doing. Too much being covered.

Just for a second there, I thought I recall seeing a full reveal, but it was actually the Hot Toys version that I'm thinking of.
Or maybe it was in a Sideshow video where they were discussing another piece, and on the same desk (in the background), it was there. My memory isn't good anymore.

Like you, I do want this one to be good. But again, I need to see the pose and paint, and just another that occurred to me... the price! :panic:

There's that key word again Khev. :D

Still not a full reveal of his pose. I can't tell what his left hand and legs are doing. Too much being covered.

Just for a second there, I thought I recall seeing a full reveal, but it was actually the Hot Toys version that I'm thinking of.
Or maybe it was in a Sideshow video where they were discussing another piece, and on the same desk (in the background), it was there. My memory isn't good anymore.

Like you, I do want this one to be good. But again, I need to see the pose and paint, and just another that occurred to me... the price! :panic:

you saw it unpainted and in pieces on the video.. looked to me he is in a kind of moving pose bent lightly forward..

If SS did that pose the statue would be leaning straight down after a few months.... The only SS statues I'm comfortable buying from them are museum poses.. And even then you can have issues like my Poison Ivy plants wilting due to the weight of their heads...

There is something wrong with your statues then man, because it's hard plastic/whatever PF's are made of, and considering that the half-life/decay rate of plastic is 450 years, so you must be doing something that is warping the statue.

There is something wrong with your statues then man, because it's hard plastic/whatever PF's are made of, and considering that the half-life/decay rate of plastic is 450 years, so you must be doing something that is warping the statue.

Polystone is a mix of Resin and crushed rock, although resin can be considered plastic polystone is not hard plastic.... One only needs to see the pictures over the years on this forum and other forums of SS statues leaning to see there is a issue... I'm guessing it's the factories using soft material on the lower body which can't hold the weight of the upper body causing it to lean.... The plants on my Poison Ivy are facing down because the weight of their heads have cause the stims to take a nose dive over the last couple years.

You might want to do some research before you blame the buyer instead of SS....

Back