PF Jyn Erso (Rogue One)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
need to get at least one PF from rogue one. but will wait for K2SO before deciding.. i think i will pass with Jyn.

If they didn't fix that god awful Supergirl headsculpt that almost everyone in that thread complained about before release...I doubt they fix this one.

It's nowhere as bad as that was, but I do think something is just a little off.

I'll probably end up pre-ordering this at somepoint next year. I'm wondering what the Ex numbers are going to be.
We have seen SSC fox portraits in the past, like with the Power Girl PF but we've Akzo am plenty of things when they've stayed the same or have looked worse. I loved Jyn in the movie so I'll be picking this one up even if they don't improve the likeness but I do hope that they will. I wanted Vader as well but at this price point, sacrifices must be made.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

It looks better in the video then it does in pictures... If the factories can match the prototype I'll probably cave in and buy it even though it's mix media.... But I'm going to wait for in hand pictures first. Plus I'm kind of hoping Iron Studios announces their doing a 1:4 Jyn Erso full sculpt before I have to decide on this SS one...

tumblr_oen5d7FxVT1v1ugr2o1_1280-299x448.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/th...Image+-+Jyn+Erso&utm_campaign=blognews_011417

Doesn't look like that to me? Though maybe I'm being distracted by the super weird looking fingers :p

I agree, that is what I keep looking at. They are like alien fingers with no knuckles. They are so weird looking.

300566_press13.jpg

Those fingers I could possible overlook at $350 but at $550 it's pretty much a deal breaker... If SS wants to keep raising their prices they have to get the details right...

I don't think the fingers are a deal breaker if I was interested tbh, the face is much more so for me.

The face to me is awful... The alternate portrait would be all i would display but I would still need to see a final version.

I would totally forgive her spider fingers and her blank expression if I actually thought she was an interesting character. She wasn't terrible but average at best. So.... spending half a grand on an average character while I'm already struggling for space is just not happening.

K2S0 though is a strong possibility.

This to me is a fail. IMHO, the Hot Toys version blasts this one away.

well HT is only 1/6

if Sideshow would somehow change the direction of her eye .. or something.. it might look pretty nice..

I wait to see how it looks when its out.. the ex will be long available as any other SW PF nowadays

Back