PF Indy in 1/6 scale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaiburr

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought you guys might enjoy the latest science experiment my buddy and I embarked on!

Looks slick, seems you can capture more detail sculpting something on a large scale then shrinking it down a bit. If it's done right that is.

What hat are you going to use?

That looks great , keep us posted with the progress you make...maybe then you can try the Anakin PF and the Luke Jedi PF:monkey3

Awesome-is he using hydroshrink? I'm thinking of using it on a Theoden custom I'm working on.

Thanks all for the praise, it really all belongs to Trevor really. We are shrinking down another one of these because the neck and chest didn't turn out on this pour. If I get some time freed up after my current secret project, you all will be the first to own one. And of course the hat is undergoing the same process to accomodate the deeper head sculpt.

Nathan

The smirk would actually be great for TOD Indy right after he reaches for his Webley and realizes his holster is empty.

well it looks as though interest is warranted to produce a few of these. Now as it stands, due to the nature of the original pose, there's a bit more muscle on the left side of his neck than the right. To put this onto a body, I think it would serve you well to whittle a bit away and sand smooth in addition to creating the hole for the neck plug. If you guys don't mind putting in the effort then the one shown here in semiclear tinted resin can be yours. PM me if you're interested!

Best,
Nathan

Back