PF HULK: Regarding Scale...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have forced myself to stick to the VS. diorama line when it comes to the Marvel license, but I have to admit that the Hulk PF was really impressive at SDCC. He definitely feels huge and anybody wondering about the scale or size of this piece shouldn't be disappointed when they get it unpacked.

Mookeylama said:
will the Wolvie comiquette be in the correct scale for this Hulk?

Actually, no. The Wolvie comiquette is closer to 1/5 scale.... But, I think the difference in scale is fairly negligible. They should still look cool together. In fact, they'll look closer in scale with each other than the Hulk & Spidey (from the diorama) do.

Sideshow Andy said:
Actually, no. The Wolvie comiquette is closer to 1/5 scale.... But, I think the difference in scale is fairly negligible. They should still look cool together. In fact, they'll look closer in scale with each other than the Hulk & Spidey (from the diorama) do.
That would be an awesome display.

Great job Andy, those comparison pics are awesome.

Great post Andy!

This was a very cool way for us to see the scale of the piece... congrats on a solid homerun. I thought Spidey Hulk would be the definative Hulk for a while but yours is tops in my eyes.

This is a great great piece.

Sideshow Andy said:

Wolvie is a small guy in the comics anyway...:D

Great prepaint pictures Andy. My you have come a long way from the early stuff I bought of yours.....Can not wait to get Hulk early next year then everyone will see the Andy B. evolution that is my collection.....

I think the piece looks great and I know he is slightly hunched over but 1/4 Hulk should tower above the other 1/4 pieces.

It should be closer to Predator size. I think he is too small.

That said, I would still buy it if I collected Marvel.

Last edited:
Hey Andy,
Im sure you have a Hulk vs Dio. If you get bored, pics of that and your new Hulk side by side would rock!

Also, how much creative freedom were you given? Is this 100% BergHulk?

Actually I don't have the Hulk/Spidey dio. :(

But yes I did have pretty much total creative freedom with this one.

tomandshell said:
I have forced myself to stick to the VS. diorama line when it comes to the Marvel license, but I have to admit that the Hulk PF was really impressive at SDCC. He definitely feels huge and anybody wondering about the scale or size of this piece shouldn't be disappointed when they get it unpacked.

No doubt, that right arm extends way back; I love it! Here is one of my shots.

SanDiegoComicCon2006026.jpg

The statue is simply amazing. To be honest, I definitely prefer the sculpted pants, Andy. As for the Grey vs Green, in this case, the Grey gets my vote. Classic color on a classic version of the smasher.

Khev said:
Sideshow really ought to sell those display cases they use at cons.

i've thought the same thing. they could cut a deal with someone to distribute that companies display cases so we would know they would fit and maybe we could order at the time of our order and get a good price on the case. i know it's not their cup of tea and they have plenty of other headaches to worry about but that would be sweet.

Andy, that is the most amazing sculpt... the definitive hulk.

I would have preferred a fully sculpted piece. Putting on cotton shorts just really wasnt worth the effort to make it PF class.

Back