PF figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because Yoda is so small they might put him with another character.

A lot of licenses nowadays go by height as well, could be SSC doesn't have the license to do SW statues under a certain height because of GG and/or Attakus. Of course, PFs aren't statues and should be their own license in their own right.

Tom, the unit conversions are awesome, just to figure out how big Yoda would be!:rotfl

If you look at Frodo though, being half(ling) the size of Lurtz, and he still costs as much as Luke or Freddy PF, so I don't think size and cost are directly related!

The full scale Yoda would be about the same size as the Juggernaut statue. So it shouldn't be that hard to produce. The clothing and cane would be wicked awesome as well.

I'd really like a PF Yoda, but only the OT version. I missed the Attakus Yoda 1, and I'm not sad about it (any more). I think, the Attakus Yoda is not the ultimate Yoda yet. SSC can do a lot better.

tomandshell said:
How much would a six and a half inch tall Premium Format figure cost?

PF Frodo is only 13.5 inches including the base and he's $249. Considerably smaller than most PF's, but about the same price as an average PF. Who knows?

instead of another character they could put him up on something, say a fallen tree....? I don't know if i'd like that or not....? I'm trying to picture him with the other PF's and maybe he should be on something however.

That was the main thing that originaly turned me off from the PF Frodo. I thought he should cost between $150-200. That's why I say screw it, give us a great looking full size OT Yoda!

Back