PF display cases size questions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got my cases today and all I can say is wow. I am so happy with them. I have them on the floor in my room right now on a pieces of cardboard that they were shipped in. It took me probably two hours to get the things out of the boxes. I really like the way the ANH PF look in the case and Grievous looks even bigger inside a case. Thanks for letting me know the sizes guys they fit perfectly.
I plan to make some bases for these out of wood soon and I will be able to display them properly. At least they are protected from dust now for the most part.
When they announce Chewie, and the droids I think they will be going into the case with Luke Leia and Han I will get another one for Vader and Obi-Wan to be able to duel. I just hope we dont have anymore really tall PF for a while. The custom cases are quite expensive.

I will but I dont have a digital camera because I still love my film camera and I want give it up until I can get a nice digital SLR with a good optical zoom. I will try and steal my gf digital one day and take a few.

Glad they worked out!

Once the droids come out, I will get a new case for Vader and the baddies.

Hopefully Chewbacca will fit in our case too!

;)

I too hope that Chewie will fit in this case because if not I guess I will have to rethink my plans. Im pretty sure I can get Han Luke Leia Chewie and the Droids in this case once they come out and then I will get another one for Vader and Obi. I also wouldnt mind an emperor, tarkin, and a stormtrooper. Then I want them to do a Bespin set with Han Leia Luke and Lando. Then I want some ROTJ in the form of Luke Jedi and Slave Leia. Then I hope they start with PT stuff and I think I getting all of these.

Gruson, I would also like to know where you found the black pedestals for your collection? Did you just acquire them at a furniture store or is there a place you can specifically order one?

I also want to go the same route by purchasing from Cases for Collectibles and acquire a pedestal for my Wolverine comicquette and eventually my Hulk and Spidey PF's in the future.

I just ordered a case for Leia as she can be runied the easiest and fastest with the bright white dress. I will orcer cases for the rest in the coming weeks.

I noticed that when I put Han in the case his vest was already dusty so I had to dust him. I didnt even think about Leia but you do have a good point. I also noticed Obi-Wans cloak was dusty I need to get some compressed air or something to clean them.

I pay a local carpenter now to make my black pedestals. They cost anywhere from $150-$350 though. (Depending on size)

Before then, I found a store going out of business and let me have some at $10 a piece! I got all they had. ;)

Back