PEWPEWGUN SHEN 1/6 Scale Review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Turel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Our review and Photoshoot of the amazing 1/6 Scale Shen. This is the most fun I have had with a figure in ages.

Thanks for the review I have been looking there new bots and they are quite nice

incredible figure. great design and execution, nice tight joints, just so well engineered and cheaply priced for what you get. already preordered their next release. sincerely can't understand why this company doesn't have more of a vocal following.

I got the Shen light armor set from Pewpewgun recently and installed it over one of my Pinyike figures last night.

I really love the idea of different skins over what is essentially the same foundation of a figure, but I gotta say these guys need serious help in getting all of these small parts to fit together. The end result looks great, but if it didn't need to be glued together (which I didn't), I had to resort to using wires to bind the various gauntlets and shields onto the figure. There are still a lot of loose parts, like on the hell of the foot. Even in the instruction manual, they recommended heating up certain pieces with a hairdryer and squeezing them together before inserting them.

The figure I got before this was the Iron Man Mark 5, which has got to be one of the most intricate figures I have ever seen. The tolerances from piece to piece, while still being even spaced, is phenomenal. I just wish pewpew could get their act together like that.

Back