Petition for:RE5 STARS Jill Valentine by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Petition for:RE5 BSAA Jill Valentine by Hot Toys

I mean in regards to the fact Neca purchased the rights but HT just hasn't (yet). Didn't mean to imply because Neca has the license no one else can have it.

And yes i really wish Neca would do more with the RE line. the 7inch lines seem to be the most economically viable way to get some of the crazier characters and monsters.

I wish they treated their RE line like their Gears of War line, despite all the variants (which i don't mind too much), That line has a rich selection of characters.

Indeed. I would have loved to have seen Neca make some more creatures. A Nemesis or William Birkin would have been great and I'm sure would have been great sellers. Also I wish they would have made some more monsters from RE5 like the Chainsaw Majini, Red Executioner or even the Guardian from the Gold Edition. Resident Evil is just as popular as Bioshock yet NECA seems to be giving Bioshock the royal treatment (not that I'm complaining since I love Bioshock, I just wish they'd give RE a little more attention).

I dunno if I'd petition for BSAA Jill... but battle-suit Jill would be more than welcome :D.

Now which version will they release?

Can we get a Claire Redfield now too? :lol

Here is the quote for anyone that didn't go through all those links:

As for Jill Valentine, yes in speaking with our dealers and from what is discussed in the forums we know she is a very popular character so yes: I can say to her fans that you can look forward to Jill sometime in 2010!

About time! :rock

cool, my 1st choice would be a stars version but i'll take bsaa jill too.

Yes my order would be STARS Jill, then RE3 Jill, then BSSA, then lastly, the battlesuit version. Im just not a big fan of it cept the crotch slit that it has :naughty

My god, internet petitions actually working? Insane!

Based on Hot Toy's past, I'd expect both BSAA and STARS Jill. Might as well double dip on the headsculpt they make. I'd definatley get a STARS version to go with Al and Chris.

They'll probably do the BSAA version instead of STARS.

psssttt NEMESISSSSSSSSSS

Nemesis_re3big_lg.jpg

Back