Peter O'Toole as Desert-Loving English

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet... keep us posted. I don't think I ever dreamed a Lawrence of Arabia figure was possible :lol

heres my version...
IMG_2236.jpg

IMG_2239.jpg

I have an excellent "Making of" book for Lawrence of Arabia, and I recall some nice costume test shots that may be helpful. I'll see if I can snap some photos later.

Trev

I have an excellent "Making of" book for Lawrence of Arabia, and I recall some nice costume test shots that may be helpful. I'll see if I can snap some photos later.

Trev

I have that book too. I'll try to dig it out. I can also try to do some sreencaps this weekend. There are a few docs on the collector's edition that show behind the screen images.

If we can get the robes detailed enough...I'm in.

Those who can post clear pics of the outfit, please do. I tried a google search with poor results. If I can get a tailor to help me with the oufit, I'd love to have this sculpt. I remember seeing it some time back and always assumed it was just a personal project. I was shocked when I found out SilentSurfer was painting one up.

Here are a few clear pics I found. I'll be happy without the headdress. I don't think I want to cover up that head sculpt.

I have some pictures of the original costume- I took in England at the Movie Museum. I also remember seeing some costume sketches that give a really good break down of the costume.

I always wanted a figure of this.
What do you guys think about approaching Kato about the outfit?

You could convert this outfit perhaps? ;)

163258_488155382343_58690437343_6403174_5667546_n.jpg

Hot-Toys-Raiders-Of-The-Lost-Ark-Indiana-Jones-03_1293306420.jpg

Or the person who made the coat and clothes for the Serenity/Firefly crew makes custom 1/6th clothes I think you could get him/her to do this outfit with just a few people interested.

https://smcgcustoms.com/default.aspx

Or this one of Sallah by another 1/6th custom clothes person, perhaps he would be interested in this project?

https://d-artstudios.com/sallah.html

sallah1.jpg

Last edited:
Back