PCS Street Fighter Dhalsim Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHAVAL

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dhalsim COMING SOON........

iPhoneUpload_zps7baeba40.jpg

I think EX will be fire-breathing head.

I'm not too sold on this...it's a great sculpt but doesn't seem to fit in with the others...

I think EX will be fire-breathing head.

I'm not too sold on this...it's a great sculpt but doesn't seem to fit in with the others...

The Felicia one did not either since she had a kind of base on top of the generic black base. I don't like Dhalsim at all, but I think this was a decent route to go as having him float makes him look unique on display. I am disappointed they did not try to somehow convey his stretching abilities though. I guess they couldn't think of a way to do that that wouldn't look stupid in statue form.

Really cool but they probably should have went with 1 leg being stretched down as the stand although I totally get what they are going for here.

Great looking design but Dhalsim annoys the T@ts off me.

They couldn't really do any stretchy poses for fear of breakage.

I'd have liked to see this pose:

SFIIHyperDhalsim.png

And I found the original art this was based on accidently:

dhalsim.jpg

Yeah that's definitely the original material. Although a Yogaflame pose would be neat, but this does the job.

Wish he was standing cause now he will look off with the others imo

Wish he was standing cause now he will look off with the others imo

They don't go well together anyway. Because of the way the poses are done and art styles, there is almost no consistency within the PCS lines so they really don't go together nicely anyway. For example Cammy doesn't work at all. Guile looks kind of stupid no matter how you try to display him.

I don't think all the poses are perfect, but each character is gonna have a unique style so they shouldn't fit perfectly. They are Street Fighters not a perfect family :lol Im like the regular Yoga flame version Im curious as to how the player 2 blue is going to look in person. Depending on the paint job could like very nice :D

I don't think all the poses are perfect, but each character is gonna have a unique style so they shouldn't fit perfectly. They are Street Fighters not a perfect family :lol Im like the regular Yoga flame version Im curious as to how the player 2 blue is going to look in person. Depending on the paint job could like very nice :D

I think they will do a great job on the paint. I have had 9 PCS statues and had no paint problems. I have both PCS exs ordered and I think the blue will be the best.

Back