Statue PCS Rambo license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going by the size of the base, they also have a "spare no expense" attitude towards design. Guys like this and Prime 1 are obviously finding a market, I'm just glad HCG gave us as much Rambo as they did and so affordable.

Going by the size of the base, they also have a "spare no expense" attitude towards design. Guys like this and Prime 1 are obviously finding a market, I'm just glad HCG gave us as much Rambo as they did and so affordable.

HCG's quality reflected the lower prices. Edinho Maga isn't a very good sculptor. Nothing against the guy personally, but his sculpts always have bizarre proportions and weird cartoony features, and the Rambo statues suffered because of it. The prices of these 1/3 and 1/2 statues by PCS and Prime 1 are no doubt catering to a different type of crowd. How anyone can afford to collect several of these pieces is beyond me.

Oh for sure you get what you pay for with HCG, I'm just saying I'm glad an affordable company poured effort into this franchise. Enterbay is the best made Rambo I own but I can't afford something 2-3 times what he cost. As a Rambo collector I'm just grateful I've be able to obtain the pieces I have without watching the parade pass by.

While not perfect, Edinho's sculpts look better with a professional paint job compared to the factory work, did you see my repainted 1/6 Rambo?

No dude I don't think I have. Post some pics if you have time.

19213311171_c8c5d172e3_o.jpg

18587126794_742a345473_o.jpg

18589063503_bd8e3a10c8_o.jpg

19203781372_d40b960ee0_o.jpg

Still a WIP, plenty of time left to criticize an unfinished sculpt!
*Sarcasm

Still a WIP, plenty of time left to criticize an unfinished sculpt!
*Sarcasm

The hair is too lumpy and the skin tone is off. The line at the neck looks unnatural.
See how easy that is?

Yep. I hope they tweak the scars. As Maulfan pointed out the scars they went with are actually from Rambo 3 not 2.

Back