Statue PCS Mortal Kombat Klassic 1/4 Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you for quitting, that means one less person to worry about on hectic pre-order date

I think you will end up regretting this decision

It also annoys me that jerry has such low ES and crappy website

he customs everything for flippers and not actually collectors

he could easily sell 2000 akumas but chooses 700

pathetic

I doubt it. I'm a much bigger marvel and lotr fan than MK. I started collecting these on a whim because they were nice, seemed affordable at retail and held value.

Them being a pain in the ass to order and the (agreed) tailoring of POs for flipping put a sour taste in my mouth.

2000 1:3 Akumas? sure why not... Follow SS way, and nothing hold value anymore hahaha

If 1000 people were trying to buy Akuma as Jerry said, I think the right total ES was around 1200. 700 regular, 500 shin. It would be available for a few weeks, maybe a month, then sell out, then still become a grail because it's an epic and unique statue. LITERALLY the only people who lose out in that situation are those who bought it to sell their PO right away for a big profit.

PCS got it right with the ES. blame the site sure but PCS is the only few producer that make collecting a little fun

PCS got it right with the ES. blame the site sure but PCS is the only few producer that make collecting a little fun

That's a bold statement of opinion laid out as fact ;)

Color me crazy but POs pike that is not what make collecting fun. Quite the opposite for me. It overshadows the fun of collecting with manufactured, bogus and unnecessary stress.

Color me crazy but POs pike that is not what make collecting fun. Quite the opposite for me. It overshadows the fun of collecting with manufactured, bogus and unnecessary stress.

I just hate the fact that my favorite property....Street Fighter.....has to be this hard to secure the collectibles that i want.

Mr. Green didn't try to laid it out as fact but PCS did sent an email about site problems and PCS did put a low ES. the fun part is an opinion of course. what's good about PCS is that this 1:3 scale Akuma is some what compareable to SSC's LSF and would cost bout 2k. so the price ain't bad

Mr. Green didn't try to laid it out as fact but PCS did sent an email about site problems and PCS did put a low ES. the fun part is an opinion of course. what's good about PCS is that this 1:3 scale Akuma is some what compareable to SSC's LSF and would cost bout 2k. so the price ain't bad

I suppose. I compare it more to things like Galactus maquette or Sauron PF so the price seems right in line with those.

Put my blue ex preorder on ebay. Sold within a couple hours. Little surprised. Thought the red would go first.

Back