PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
myers.jpg
tombstone.jpg
jackolantern.jpg

I'm very impressed with the way this turned out. I'm going to have to buy it. The only other 1/3 scale statues I have are conan crom set. I don't want to go too far down the 1/3 scale road but this is too good to pass up.

I'm very impressed with the way this turned out. I'm going to have to buy it. The only other 1/3 scale statues I have are conan crom set. I don't want to go too far down the 1/3 scale road but this is too good to pass up.

Plus if you can't get the exclusive, kreation x makes 1/3 pumpkins and cemetery haunts makes custom tombstones for Judith Myers so check it out you won't be disappointed.

Brutial you painted that tombstone a bit ya? For the dirt on the bottom. Looks good bud!

I've always hated the term "grail" especially in this modern era of collecting but I really do think this will be a a very, very desired piece once this sells out.

Plus if you can't get the exclusive, kreation x makes 1/3 pumpkins and cemetery haunts makes custom tombstones for Judith Myers so check it out you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for this bro. I was looking to get this piece too after seeing everyone's reviews. These would be great additions. I just looked at the tombstone and sadly it's 1:2 scale, but the pumpkin looks great!

Thanks for this bro. I was looking to get this piece too after seeing everyone's reviews. These would be great additions. I just looked at the tombstone and sadly it's 1:2 scale, but the pumpkin looks great!

No email her she will make it the way you want it. I talked to her she will customize it the way you want. I thought I mentioned that in the last message. Anyways, she will make it to your liking.

No email her she will make it the way you want it. I talked to her she will customize it the way you want. I thought I mentioned that in the last message. Anyways, she will make it to your liking.

That's awesome, thanks man! Now I can get my own exclusive set lol. This statue is bad ass! Had no plans to get this but seeing everyone's videos and pics got me wanting one.

That's awesome, thanks man! Now I can get my own exclusive set lol. This statue is bad ass! Had no plans to get this but seeing everyone's videos and pics got me wanting one.

I hear ya, I know this statue got a lot of talk at first about the mask. That got reworked and then it looked great. So, most pple are happy with it. It really is a great mask and statue. All you need now is cut a piece of white cloth and make some eye holes idk get some glasses you got the ghost lol!

I hear ya, I know this statue got a lot of talk at first about the mask. That got reworked and then it looked great. So, most pple are happy with it. It really is a great mask and statue. All you need now is cut a piece of white cloth and make some eye holes idk get some glasses you got the ghost lol!

haha yeah, they really nailed the sculpt in the end. Not really interested in the ghost outfit lol but the pumpkin and tombstone are nice display additions.

I don't collect horror at all, but I love old school movie icons and Michael Myers is definitely iconic.

haha yeah, they really nailed the sculpt in the end. Not really interested in the ghost outfit lol but the pumpkin and tombstone are nice display additions.

I don't collect horror at all, but I love old school movie icons and Michael Myers is definitely iconic.

I hear ya, not a fan of the ghost look either just a thought. Anyways, you will be stoked to get it though its a cool statue and I was hard on it at first cuz of the first edition horrible mask. But now pretty satisfied. Take care!

Back