PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They killed this figure so glad they fixed it! Now I can get the Myers we all deserve!

You can bet those new pics are from a production sample too. Fantastic job!

This is one of those rare cases where the opposite is true.... the production version looks miles ahead of the prototype. :lol

Looking at the picture where Michael has the bedsheet over his head, I have to assume that he has no right hand because the knife does not appear to be removable from the hand.

I don't mind that at all. With the bedsheet over his head while he's holding the knife....

...it'll look like Michael's got a massive boner! :monkey3

The ghost look on this isnt very good. The sheet does not drape well and just looks bad imo. But I guess having the option, plus the additional accessories are pretty cool. Now the statue itself is amazing! I think they did a really great job. I look forward to everyones in hand pictures.

Pop Culture Shock was not willing to settle for good enough. With the company under new management, they wanted this amazing piece to be as good as possible, so they (obviously) reworked everything. It was an honor not only to help bring this piece to life for fans like myself, but also to partner as an art director on the project with PCS's new team.

Pop Culture Shock was not willing to settle for good enough. With the company under new management, they wanted this amazing piece to be as good as possible, so they (obviously) reworked everything. It was an honor not only to help bring this piece to life for fans like myself, but also to partner as an art director on the project with PCS's new team.

You guys totally knocked it out of the park! The best Myers figure to date imo. The only problem I have with it is that it's not 1/4 scale.:lol

I myself did not like the direction that first mask was going and made my opinion known. So, I am extremely happy they reworked the mask and it looks amazing I couldn't ask for it any better, seriously. It seemed no one could get this damn mask right and I would not get a statue until someone would make the mask dead on and this is pretty close so I am very happy the way it came out. Very happy. I am glad some of the fans voiced their displeasure with the mask with out that I do believe they might have just settled with the mask the way it was and that was bad. So, very excited to be getting this piece.

You guys totally knocked it out of the park! The best Myers figure to date imo. The only problem I have with it is that it's not 1/4 scale.:lol

Well, it actually is if you got the exclusive but I wish they would have made the size saver on the original or collector's edition.

I think I'll sell that space saver base I have no desire to display him without the stairs

Absolutely amazing job you did SS!
This is my favorite Michael Myers piece to date!

Damn, I got an early shipping notice. this should ship tomorrow I should get it by Wednesday at the earliest. Stoked!

I'd love it if they did a 1/4 version myself. It's been a dream since Sideshow was doing 1/4 Elvira, Freddy and Jason PFs. I wonder if PCS's license includes other formats. 😉

Myers is in the house tomorrow, sweet!!!! Can not wait to open this bad boy! Then at monster palooza get this base signed by some of the cast. Like I did my Darren Holt h2 bust, I got that signed by most of the H2 cast and carpenter just need Jamie Lee and that completes it. But she is a hard one to track down. The the trick or treat prototype h40 mask got signed by castle and most of h1 cast and the man john carpenter. I will put up some photos first thing, once I get it set up and unboxed tomorrow. Peace!

Looking forward to the pics Matt. I have one on pre order here in Australia. Would have liked the extras that come with the exclusive but the exchange rate and postage just made it too expensive. Just happy to be getting any version of this!

Looking forward to the pics Matt. I have one on pre order here in Australia. Would have liked the extras that come with the exclusive but the exchange rate and postage just made it too expensive. Just happy to be getting any version of this!

I didn't want the exclusive version of this. At the time the mask was very off and I didnot pre order it. So, I pre ordered the regular version. I have pumpkins and I wouldn't use the sheet and glasses. The only thing I like is the head stone and bloody knife but it isn't a make or break for me. Now if the exclusive came with that extra head then I would be upset. But I am content with the original version. But I will put up pics tomorrow, Peace.

Back