PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great. At this point had this been 1/4 I'd have been all over it. Well done to PCS if it comes out looking like that.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hahaa! I ****ing knew it would look killer, stoked I got the ex

If that is what it is going to look like then I will say it looks good! But I will wait and see what people get before actually going through with it. The rambo was dead on but why they would not show any update to the sculpt is beyond me and those that have ordered it. You saying they don't need to update pple is way shady because they do, it is a misrepresentation of the product it self. As a professional company they should as a good company. But your also right in saying they do not need too. They own the rights. But can we just squash the beef here. We are all adults lets act like it. Even if opinions are different.

If that is what it is going to look like then I will say it looks good! But I will wait and see what people get before actually going through with it. The rambo was dead on but why they would not show any update to the sculpt is beyond me and those that have ordered it. You saying they don't need to update pple is way shady because they do, it is a misrepresentation of the product it self. As a professional company they should as a good company. But your also right in saying they do not need too. They own the rights. But can we just squash the beef here. We are all adults lets act like it. Even if opinions are different.

Don’t give a **** dude.... what are you telling me this?

Don?t give a **** dude.... what are you telling me this?

Im saying to anyone who can not have an adult conversation. See I knew you would take this personal. All I am saying is everyone chill out. If you don't give a **** then why even reply at all? We all should be civil with everyone even if opinions differ. Even I am can be guilty at times. I won't get into the past. Leave it there. However, in the future we can still act like adults. Take it anyway you want to.

Im saying to anyone who can not have an adult conversation. See I knew you would take this personal. All I am saying is everyone chill out. If you don't give a **** then why even reply at all? We all should be civil with everyone even if opinions differ. Even I am can be guilty at times. I won't get into the past. Leave it there. However, in the future we can still act like adults. Take it anyway you want to.

I don’t give a **** what you think about this statue good or bad chief didn’t think that needed to be spelled out but here we are. Also you don’t quote someone’s post to talk to the thread as a whole genius. **** for brains strikes again!!!!!!

I don’t give a **** what you think about this statue good or bad chief didn’t think that needed to be spelled out but here we are. Also you don’t quote someone’s post to talk to the thread as a whole genius. **** for brains strikes again!!!!!!

man you really do seem like someone that would beat up a woman for burning the toast. you get way to worked up on here. calm down buddy:peace

man you really do seem like someone that would beat up a woman for burning the toast. you get way to worked up on here. calm down buddy:peace

Damn man I could only try with people. They take it the way they want but damn lifes to short for dumb **** you know! People like this don't last long in this world they either get their ass kicked or learn to stfu. So angry, its kind of sad if you think about it. But just chill mase adding fuel just gonna bring **** up again and this guys all ready all talk and flying off the rails and I don't want to hear it anymore. So, lets chill dawg.

i agree with you 100 man. people just get too worked up these days its crazy. i am guilty for pushing buttons also so i gotta cut that out on here. last photo of the statue looks killer so madball and everyone that ordered will be happy if it arrives looking like that, i just thought the original look was horrible and could not believe people thought it was even close to accurate but the new photo looks great so fair play to pcs if thats how it arrives to everyone, maybe all the back and forth arguing on here about it not being accurate was a good thing. if nobody complained about the original release photo then pcs would have seen no reason to go back and rework it. looks great now

i agree with you 100 man. people just get too worked up these days its crazy. i am guilty for pushing buttons also so i gotta cut that out on here. last photo of the statue looks killer so madball and everyone that ordered will be happy if it arrives looking like that, i just thought the original look was horrible and could not believe people thought it was even close to accurate but the new photo looks great so fair play to pcs if thats how it arrives to everyone, maybe all the back and forth arguing on here about it not being accurate was a good thing. if nobody complained about the original release photo then pcs would have seen no reason to go back and rework it. looks great now

In all reality those pple should be thanking us for them tweaking it lol! Because it did look so ****ing awful. But now could be different. But this madball is laughable how our opinions get him to attack our character. I have no desire to communicate with this guy. He wouldn't make it a day in the military with that attitude or world for that matter. Anyways, it is what it is I tried to squash it. If that's how he wants it so be it. The world isn't so forgiving as me and I am sure this won't be the last we hear of this guy. Anyways, hope this is what the Myers does look like. But we stiil have no idea.

I skipped this thread for a few days hoping this would be over, I guess not.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Wow. I don’t post here often, just thought I’d jump in to say I just got an email that I can order the standard...holding out to see if I can get the EX.

I will also say I thought the proto looked like a joke for a $1000 statue, but the latest pic has me ready to pull the trigger. Quite a turnaround. The only thing holding me back now is the fear the production pieces will look not nearly as good as the latest proto pic. It’s a $1000 gamble...but I’m tempted

Wow. I don’t post here often, just thought I’d jump in to say I just got an email that I can order the standard...holding out to see if I can get the EX.

I will also say I thought the proto looked like a joke for a $1000 statue, but the latest pic has me ready to pull the trigger. Quite a turnaround. The only thing holding me back now is the fear the production pieces will look not nearly as good as the latest proto pic. It’s a $1000 gamble...but I’m tempted

See you don't have to have two good eyes to see how bad the prototype mask looked. However, I even pulled the trigger hoping that it will look like the new pic, if it doesn't it will be the biggest downer ever, because that production Myers is still one of the worst Myers out. But the new photo looks amazing. So, we can only hope it looks that away. If not I will be sending this back asap!

Not at NYCC rooted hair wasn’t ready before the Chinese New Year apparently it takes forever to do. Patiently waiting for this home run

Back