PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the photo was posted over a year ago and is not much better than the other attempts, by now they should have shown the statue with the reworked mask at least once, the reason it has not been shown is they are worried people might cancel their order. if you have reworked the mask and fixed the problem that most people complained about then the first thing you would do is show the much better statue, its no coincidence we have seen or heard nothing about this statue compared to every other pcs statue where they always show updates and things like that, there has been nothing at all for this statue because it has got nothing but negative feedback since it was shown. all they have to do is show the statue or some updates, if they had a good accurate statue they would show it

They posted this updated head sculpt on FB

Attachments

• 569BAA6F-FF7B-4DF1-8002-702B8757C429.jpeg
    569BAA6F-FF7B-4DF1-8002-702B8757C429.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 135
If that's what it turns out like then great but is that the finished headsculpt? It looks like a computer image, have the shown a proper image of the actual head sculpt? I like that 1 in the photo but that looks like it's an image of what they are aiming for maybe, it that's the finished sculpt why not just show the sculpt because that is nice but it just looks like a computer image, maybe the 1 they are using and aiming for

Exactly,,,,,, why not just post the actual sculpt,,,, this is clearly the real photo of nick castle with a new image over it,,, I'm guessing that new image is the 1 they are working from but that means absolutely nothing until they show the finished sculpt as an actual sculpt,,,,, pointless update

Exactly,,,,,, why not just post the actual sculpt,,,, this is clearly the real photo of nick castle with a new image over it,,, I'm guessing that new image is the 1 they are working from but that means absolutely nothing until they show the finished sculpt as an actual sculpt,,,,, pointless update

Guarantee that you’d get your panties in a wod if there wasn’t an update. Do you complain and nag about everything or it just this on this thread? It’s an update that’s moving in the right direction, would you rather not have one at all? But your not buying it anyway so what’s your point here diva?

Guarantee that you’d get your panties in a wod if there wasn’t an update. Do you complain and nag about everything or it just this on this thread? It’s an update that’s moving in the right direction, would you rather not have one at all? But your not buying it anyway so what’s your point here diva?

relax babe, hows the missus? you seem like a smart man with loads of common sense and good eyesight recovering-dumbass.jpg

I'm trying to get caught up with the status of this statue, because I pre-ordered this with a deposit last year... I'll admit that I'm a bit unsettled with the lack of updates. Seems like a VERY quiet production on this one, and not much chatter. Anyone have any inside scoop with this? Would be appreciated :hi5:

I'm trying to get caught up with the status of this statue, because I pre-ordered this with a deposit last year... I'll admit that I'm a bit unsettled with the lack of updates. Seems like a VERY quiet production on this one, and not much chatter. Anyone have any inside scoop with this? Would be appreciated :hi5:

Check the last page.... ignore the little Irish prick who got upset over an actual update. But it is an update either way you slice it, seems like they are resculpting it

Can not tell whats up with this statue, I will wait for in finished product, before going a near this disaster. So, hopefully they will get it right. If so, this could be a good statue, but time will tell.

if they are re doing it to look like the photo they posted and they get it right then it could be great... so far since day 1 they have not shown this statue at all at and events or anywhere at all so you just have to ask yourself do you trust pcs and hope for the best but so far there is nothing. or you could be a soft ejit like madball and live in fantasy land but if pcs announced a Bill Cosby statue he would be all over it praising every update like it was the second coming but he has to be a bit soft so it is what it is

Bottom line none of these companies owe you anything they don’t have to provide any updates because they don’t care about the people like you who don’t plan on buying it anyway. You can’t afford it and I can tell that upsets you, you’re a child, so for those of us that actually bought it I’m pumped for anything they decide to show us because they don’t have to.

Bottom line none of these companies owe you anything they don?t have to provide any updates because they don?t care about the people like you who don?t plan on buying it anyway. You can?t afford it and I can tell that upsets you, you?re a child, so for those of us that actually bought it I?m pumped for anything they decide to show us because they don?t have to.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl Stay Pumped Brother Stay Pumped.

I am in zero way taking any sides here when saying this- Normally I don't expect updates. But they are very nice to have. For this piece however, they really screwed the pooch in their initial sculpt, acted like it was fine, then later backtracked when everyone called them out on it and attempted to start reworking it. Since then, updates of an actual sculpted final piece have been dodgy at best. Those who have pre-ordered it (like me) still do not have a clear idea of what we will be actually getting in terms of the mask sculpt. So yes, IMO for this particular piece, a clear update would be expected.

I am in zero way taking any sides here when saying this- Normally I don't expect updates. But they are very nice to have. For this piece however, they really screwed the pooch in their initial sculpt, acted like it was fine, then later backtracked when everyone called them out on it and attempted to start reworking it. Since then, updates of an actual sculpted final piece have been dodgy at best. Those who have pre-ordered it (like me) still do not have a clear idea of what we will be actually getting in terms of the mask sculpt. So yes, IMO for this particular piece, a clear update would be expected.

PCS showed a willingness to re-sculpt the the mask (under some pressure) to a point where you (and I and many others apparently...it's waitlisted) were comfortable enough to pre-order. I'm anticipating, maybe naively, that additional refinements will result in a better/more satisfactory final mask sculpt (but not 100% accurate...few sculpts ever are...). I'm guessing most people who pre-ordered it must be confident that this will be the case, as well. Who knows...we may all be very disappointed or very pleased. As you indicated, additional information/photos would be more than welcome in this case (but not somehow, required by the company). Time will tell...

From FB group
Myers, More Sharing Saturday! I got a very reluctant green light to share this pic because it?s not the final factory sample. This pic is before detailing to the outfit, base tweaks, paint updates, and the hair is NOT done. I told PCS that the collectors group will understand this is not final. Please don?t prove me wrong. Mask looks friggin amazing!

Attachments

• FB4B1432-E0F6-4199-AB07-2CB9698A3123.jpeg
    FB4B1432-E0F6-4199-AB07-2CB9698A3123.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 114
Back