PCS Chun -Li Street Fighter Powerlifting statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
from Ant

Attachments

• chuns.jpg
    chuns.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 152
if only they included a fountain feature if you folks know what i mean.

I like this statue a lot ironically because I've never been much of a fan of PCS in the past. The faces to me have always seem a bit off, but I think this one they got a good aesthetic on the face, even for such a unique pose. Definitely would need to clear out a designated spot for displaying this, that barbell is gonna be wide at 1:4 scale. I wonder what the exclusive will feature? The CAPCOM letters I think might look better in yellow and outlined in white on the weights. Might also be cool to see more of a Street Fighter Alpha outfit in blue w/o the hair bun covers.

Last edited:
I like this statue a lot ironically because I've never been much of a fan of PCS in the past. The faces to me have always seem a bit off, but I think this one they got a good aesthetic on the face, even for such a unique pose. Definitely would need to clear out a designated spot for displaying this, that barbell is gonna be wide at 1:4 scale. I wonder what the exclusive will feature? The CAPCOM letters I think might look better in yellow and outlined in white on the weights. Might also be cool to see more of a Street Fighter Alpha outfit in blue w/o the hair bun covers.

Knowing PCS, I'm sure there will be several variants of this statue.

This is a major nit to pick, but with that much weight on the bar, she should really be wearing a belt. And the pose looks like she's at the bottom of the squat, so she should probably still be inhaling, not exhaling.

You gotta use proper form on these things, or you're gonna hurt youself. :monkey3

Back