Statue PCS 1/3 Scorpion Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When's the next payment due again?:lol

Based on latest newsletter on 30th May

IooyzaKTqsnqEa-mahRkoSdKCOoLh2pqHGYidIEbo1UQN5sah90y_-Ml6qZYnK0qSsGzeULqbfHQG8R6vslIrZ6MY15bjOLNRXBTostyouBpKF8xy_3lhdL0lFztBPPwg5K6QYjGn5ITyZQdB7EnACm1ReUftGOcwpF3Klk=s0-d-e1-ft

Jeez.. i really need to figure out how to get my hands on BOTH Scorpion and Sub Zero without going into forclosure on my home!

Within the last few days I landed this guy and Sub-Zero. I don't collect 1/3 but these look incredible and I had to have them. I know Reptile is next up and he will be tempting but I only need a Raiden to complete my collection. Hopefully he is not too far behind.

Does anyone know if this is still on track for a Q1 2016 release?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Within the last few days I landed this guy and Sub-Zero. I don't collect 1/3 but these look incredible and I had to have them. I know Reptile is next up and he will be tempting but I only need a Raiden to complete my collection. Hopefully he is not too far behind.

Does anyone know if this is still on track for a Q1 2016 release?

Scorpion is listed for 1st quarter and Sub-Zero for 2nd quarter according to the 12/13 newsletter.

What Mario said but I seriously doubt it will be 1st or 2nd quarter. Hell Id be surprised if they came out by next fall. PCS is horrible with shipping estimates.

If anybody knows anybody selling Scorpion for a decent price let me know. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Woo hoo.. Received this today!

Scorpion 1:3 is currently estimated to be arriving in our warehouse September 2016. We don't like to sacrifice quality for time - and in the end this is what makes our collectibles the best - so thank you very much for your patience, loyalty, and understanding.

Kind of spur of the moment thing, but I just picked up a Scorpion PO. Interested to see this in hand.

I have this and Sub Zero. Can't see me putting myself through this again.

Back