• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pawn Collector : ALL COLLECTABLES WANTED *OR CAN BE FOUND*UK/EU

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow Friday the 13th part 3 Premium format exclusive version, excellent condition with all bits and bobs?

Think that's a bit unfair, I've had plenty happy customers. Everyone is entitled to there own opinion though, thanks anyway

Hi all,

I've been a collector for many years and have traded In many different paths either locally , online etc

I know sometimes it can be frustrating when trying to expand your collection and you have to free up equity with the collectables you are looking to sell.

Either you can't find the buyer, the price isn't right, postage an issue, or high fees ( eBay!!! )

I'm offering a "pawn" service if you like.

I'm looking to increase my inventory so I am willing to take ANY collectables depending on condition etc that people may be wanting to shift in a hurry.

Just PM me with information of what you are wanting to sell, condition, pictures would be good also, packaging and location. Lastly and most importantly how much you are wanting for it

Let me know what you guys think or if you have any queries

Thanks

NOW LOOKING AT POSTAGE AND OFFERS FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, COME ONE COME ALL

Also

I have been on here for a while offering a service as almost a "Pawn broker" giving out cash for unwanted collectables to people wanting to thin down there collection or move an item on so they can buy another one

I am now offering a 2nd service which is a tracking down service for any collectables people are trying to locate

Also , if anyone wants any custom work done ie 1/6th scale , full statue commissions, reprints etc I have artists and connections for this also

"If you want it, I can get it!"

Save time looking around and get me to do it for you or better yet i may already have it in stock!!

This service has since gone INTERNATIONAL so come one come all

Let me know what you guys think and if you want something , you got it

thanks everyone

Are you interested in a Spidey (Blue&red) from Hot toys?

New, just put it in my detolf.

would you be interested in an Medicon Metal gear solid cold war version snake , and medicon Metal gear solid 4 old snake blue version.
Also first for figures metroid prime statue.
Premium format scarface statue.
Hollywodd collectors gallery clean endo skull.
All mint with boxes and only ever isplayed in glass cabinets.

Hi.

Was wondering if you are interested in the Sideshow Skaar Premium Format Regular. Statue in perfect condition, artbox and shipper included.

Looking for the Man-Thing Maquette, so I need to buff my wallet. :monkey3

Back