Patriot666's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More Jeremy Bohr sickness. The Flesheater! This is around a 1/4 scale resin bust:
4c93d3819b97d8de90a36cb082598656.jpg

b39473997613536102ab28aa166b78ec.jpg

9f9365cd8bf6975bf5a15159580807e4.jpg

3d2cf0a6843d6fc80d512e0bbc368c48.jpg

fdb4c4b3f198493aadabaf464551381e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wow I am so impressed with this collection. Although you've probably reignited my nightmares about clowns (I just don't like clowns...), the whole set-up just screams class.
Where did u get the Ghostface bust... And the Ghostface (I'm assuming it's a 1/6th?) figure? I need that in my life now! Ghostface is my favourite horror villain. And in my top 5 villains of all time :lecture

Wow I am so impressed with this collection. Although you've probably reignited my nightmares about clowns (I just don't like clowns...), the whole set-up just screams class.
Where did u get the Ghostface bust... And the Ghostface (I'm assuming it's a 1/6th?) figure? I need that in my life now! Ghostface is my favourite horror villain. And in my top 5 villains of all time :lecture

Thank you very much! I love the Scream movies and there just aren't enough Ghostface collectibles out there IMO. The "bust" is a deluxe edition GF mask which was like $20 or $30 on a plastic mannequin head/shoulders. The 1/6 figure was made by Asmus Toys and is actually pretty cheap when it pops up for sale. It's not great, but it's all we've got lol. :duff

That bust is the scariest one yet! Congrats on a great detailed piece!

Thanks a lot! :hi5:

Awesome update Alex :clap Thanks for sharing bro :)

Thanks buddy! I had my cousin and her daughter up for a couple days recently. It was the first time a kid has been scared of my collection, my daughter has grown up with it and thinks nothing of it lol. She wasn't terrified or anything, but she stayed out of my collection room the whole time lol.

Another Jeremy Bohr piece, The Rotten Walker!
bcfb78f488b66e669a9222d0270d335e.jpg

fca13f61744788e4807bc66d080b47e7.jpg

faf83bfb1c486d041098c08955f21484.jpg

Cool! You need to take a side by side shot of these busts now!

I'm in the process of moving to my new house. I'll definitely group the zombies together and get some overall collection pics once it's all setup.

Great detail on your bust!

Will you be getting a bigger room?

Thanks! Yes we're moving from around 1600 sq feet to around 3,000 sq feet...so I'll definitely have move space. :) I'm planning on having my display cases close to my dedicated home theater space, which at least initially will not be fully enclosed, but open to the rest of the lower level of the home. I'm really excited to get the display and theater out of the living spaces of our house. The display is easier to plan than the theater though.

Good luck!

I moved last year, gave the moving men strict instructions on being careful with my statue!:lecture

You're a braver man then I am. I moved all of my collection myself with the white glove treatment. We got it done today. Now to tear down the Pax's and move those. We're doing this move bit by bit, but we'll be getting a truck for the final furniture move in a couple weeks.

Back