• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Patient Zero FS....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

magman3

Super Freak
Reaction score
After all the ups and downs I had trying to obtain this guy, I've decided that he just isn't worth the money I have in him. He's complete with the box and tray. Box is mint. PZ has a paint rub on the end of his nose which I was told is a common thing. Looking for $355 shipped and that includes confirmation and insurance. Paypal only. I can get pics for those interested.

Brandon

EDIT: Will sell him for my cost...$325 plus actual shipping and paypal fees!

Last edited:
:google :google I don't even know who you are anymore :monkey2

Good luck with the sale, if Magman3 were still looking I'm sure he'd be all over this :lol

:google :google I don't even know who you are anymore :monkey2

Good luck with the sale, if Magman3 were still looking I'm sure he'd be all over this :lol

I know, I'm a little sick to my stomach to think I may not have him after the long battle to get him. Let's just say I'm not going to bump this thread if it gets off the first page:eek:

Another bump for today...

This thing is going on eBay on Saturday if no one speaks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back