Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's cruel to do that to us. Seriously, the design is similar enough that I won't be buying both, but I've had the Gladiator on preorder for months.

King Hulk looks pretty good but it's not as good as Gladiator. The head looks to small for the body. Not feeling this new variant.... will have to contemplate a bit more but thinking this is a pass

Here is the print

d48bd77c9d45b185eeb7aa834213dfd7_zps8680e8ee.jpg

Be careful what you discuss, SS may very well throw it at you :rotfl

Ten minutes after you posted this :slap

WTH! Spidey you no talkey about statues anymore alright! :lol

I asked Alex when we would get more unf on the Movie Ironman collection and 2 days later they teased. I told Savage that Kimg/WWH would probably come out during SDCC, and BOOM!!! I am telling you man batting 1000

I asked Alex when we would get more unf on the Movie Ironman collection and 2 days later they teased. I told Savage that Kimg/WWH would probably come out during SDCC, and BOOM!!! I am telling you man batting 1000

Ok then... When does mark 3 or mark 7 come out? Let's test this.

Less than 50 (well so it says on the site anyway!?) I have finally bitten got to have the ex head with this one. King Hulk sort of made my mind up, couldn't decide between Glad and the PF then king comes out made it even harder to choose but having seen the face without the helmet I didn't love it (still great though!) which led me to decide on the PF. Wheres the logic....I don't know but Im glad I have finally made a decision lol!!!!!

Less than 50 (well so it says on the site anyway!?) I have finally bitten got to have the ex head with this one. King Hulk sort of made my mind up, couldn't decide between Glad and the PF then king comes out made it even harder to choose but having seen the face without the helmet I didn't love it (still great though!) which led me to decide on the PF. Wheres the logic....I don't know but Im glad I have finally made a decision lol!!!!!

It's a good decision friend. I think both Gladiator and King Hulk will be available for a good amount of time.

How can you say the when we don't know the 'King' ES?

If G starts shipping flawless, unlike Apoc, I doubt he will last long.

It's wishful thinking! Haha

And even then, I think a lot of people are going to continue to buy the maquette or green hulk pf. If you see the statues that due best, it's the iconic characters in their normal "outfits". Also, I can see them doing a 3000 ES on the king too.

Back