Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know ... I doubt I will be able to get one of these, BUT if this is the Reg head I might try to track it down later. It is growing on me.

I wasn't to keen on that head sculpt at 1st but I'm starting to like it. I think it needs a bit more detail added to it though but it might look better once previewed because there not the clearest pictures what were looking at

With the Kirby Head
6jn8k1.jpg

I'm lost here. Someone help me.

Is this ^^^^ (from the quoted pic) an actual head that will be released or is it photoshopped? I read the post it came from, but am confused.

I'm lost here. Someone help me.

Is this ^^^^ (from the quoted pic) an actual head that will be released or is it photoshopped? I read the post it came from, but am confused.
It is one of the 2 head sculpts that will come with this PF. We just don't know for sure if this head will be the EX or the Reg portrait.

But why don't I see that head in the original 5 that was posted in the first post?

Was it is the recent video?

I'm worried because that pic that I quoted....I love. :lol Not sure how I missed it before, but I was sold on Grey and no one else....but that pic looks awesome. Making me reconsider. Possibly, getting both. :(

But why don't I see that head in the original 5 that was posted in the first post?

Was it is the recent video?

I'm worried because that pic that I quoted....I love. :lol Not sure how I missed it before, but I was sold on Grey and no one else....but that pic looks awesome. Making me reconsider. Possibly, getting both. :(

Believe me, after all the *****ing and moaning I did about that exact head sculpt, I wish it was not getting offered. We already have a Kirby inspired Hulk. The last 10 pages or so of this thread have contained lively conversations about getting SSC to scrap it for a modern portrait. It is the same head sculpt you saw in the preview of the original 5 heads. The only difference is that the hair on both the green portraits have been switched. The portrait you posted will be available on the green PF. We just don't know if it will be available with the Reg or EX version.

Ah. I see. It IS the hair. Man, call me crazy, but I REALLY like the green now. Maybe, even better than the Grey.

The Kirby look is distinctive and I can appreciate why it wouldn't appeal to some.

Ah. I see. It IS the hair. Man, call me crazy, but I REALLY like the green now. Maybe, even better than the Grey.

The Kirby look is distinctive and I can appreciate why it wouldn't appeal to some.

My only point is we already have a Kirby Hulk with the 1st PF. A Keown/Frank/Deodato styled portrait makes more sense on the new PF. Give us something that hasn't been released yet, a modern raging Hulk. I was never a big fan of Kirby's art. I understand his importance to the world of comics but I grew up reading comics in the late 70s and beyond. For me old school Hulk is Sal Buscema. I'm glad you like the portrait and hope you and others enjoy it. I'll have no choice but to frustratingly wait for yet another green PF. I can only hope that SSC gives us a modern raging Hulk portrait with that release.

Grey Hulk with orange shirt and Kirby Face will be the greatest statue ever made.Anyone sayin otherwise are ***s.

Grey Hulk with orange shirt and Kirby Face will be the greatest statue ever made.Anyone sayin otherwise are ***s.

For once, I agree with Shai. :lol I think we could do without the name-calling, but I like the enthusiasm. :lol I think these pieces will be homeruns, and this is coming from an uber-Spidey fan. I may not get BOTH, but I'll definitely be getting at least one.

It's been confirmed nothing will change for green Hulk. So...I'm out.

I just can't get passed those heads. Can't believe I'm passing on a Hulk statue.

Chris

I thought I felt the Cold Winds of Hell when I read that statement my Friend, that said, I think they should offer all the Hulk Heads as an Option

Shai has spoken! :lecture :lol
If i get one it will be Grey.

I'm leaning that way too, but man, that Green is looking better and better each time I look.

So when is pre-order for Green and Grey? I don't think it's been announce, but not sure. I think it's just Red that's been announced soon?

grey and orange here I come..Does not help those are also my two favorite colors along with my favorite character....I was doomed from the start

I'm leaning that way too, but man, that Green is looking better and better each time I look.

So when is pre-order for Green and Grey? I don't think it's been announce, but not sure. I think it's just Red that's been announced soon?

I have the Maquette and G Hulk on order so no room or need for another Green.
All up by the end of the year apparantly.

Back