Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Andy B. Sideshow New Hulk Multiple Sculpts !!!! 1/4 scale !!!

They can keep their puny rhulk. There is only Hulk.

If these are change-o heads I might be persuaded. I'd go with one green and one Rulk. That's all I'd have room for.

Well, I'd definitely be interested in a grey hulk PF, no doubt about it. Red hulk, probably not. Green Hulk would have to be incredible for me to order...it'd be my third green hulk.

This is awesome news, my wait for a Hulk PF is coming to a close. I can start saving now :lecture

Thanks for the info Shai and Spidey! :hi5:

Ex interchangable hair FTW :rock

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow New Hulk Multiple Sculpts !!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Insider info confirms this as 1/4 scale, 3 statues with change-o-head.

Oh man this made my year!!!!

I see why the put Ph hulk first.

This will be bought if it's true they're 1/4th...Knowing that Andy B is the one sculpting...I have no doubt this will be awesome! I hope Sideshow reveals more this week!:pray:

Yep, I'd probably let the Planet Hulk go. It looks great but would be a space eater. Great to hear it's coming from Andy B as well. It would be nice if it has the production quality of the original Hulk.

I just hope that these are all different sculpts. I don't want a repeat of the Com (same sculpt, 3 different colors). 3 different Hulks with 3 different sculpts would be awesome. Since they are being billed as 1/4 scale....SSC has my full attention.

im in on all three...

oh myyyyyyy....

glad I took over the tax duty from the wife..

*slides these purchases under the radar*

*wink*

I just hope that these are all different sculpts. I don't want a repeat of the Com (same sculpt, 3 different colors). 3 different Hulks with 3 different sculpts would be awesome. Since they are being billed as 1/4 scale....SSC has my full attention.

well the faces are certainly different.. Hopefully more variation in the bodies as well..

Back