Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had one dream of Hulk. He was chasing me so I flew away.

Most of my dreams consist of Mystique.

I mean seriously the possibilities. The... posss...i...bil...i...ties.

All I can say is for $600 I really want to be impressed, so I hope SS won't just crap it out and paint it different colors just to make a buck.

Unless SSC gives us different poses for each version of the Hulks being released, this is exactly what will happen. It'll be the Hulk Com all over again but with different face portraits.

new-ss-hulk-pf.jpg

Agreed there is a ton of money to be saved on their behalf by just repainting the same sculpt. In saying that though I am very happy with what we have seen so far and can't wait to order the Green for $550 :monkey3

Oh yeah who hasn't dreamed of hulking out :dunno

or Mystique :monkey4 :lol

That's exactly why I never ordered Gladiator in the end Collectorcol :)

Same here. As fantastic as the sculpt is and as much as I loved the story, space restrictions don't allow for multiple 1/4 scale Hulks in my collection. I just need one modern mean and green 1/4 scale Hulk for my collection.

Same here. As fantastic as the sculpt is and as much as I loved the story, space restrictions don't allow for multiple 1/4 scale Hulks in my collection. I just need one modern mean and green 1/4 scale Hulk for my collection.

Same here, been waiting a long time for new 1/4 scale green hulk. It'll be interesting to see the grey version even though I'm 90% set on green, buy you never know if one will just look better for whatever reason. Just give me a great sculpt and solid construction.

And you guys call yourselves Hulk fans??? *kidding* :)

This will be awesome and will create lots of space issues! :lol

Well apparently they are making 10 different combinations? We have seen 5 heads.
I can't see them just doubling down on an additional head for each color.

I really hope they have at least a second or third body variation of some type.

Well apparently they are making 10 different combinations? We have seen 5 heads.
I can't see them just doubling down on an additional head for each color.

I really hope they have at least a second or third body variation of some type.

They're probably making all three colors

View attachment 95000

Agreed there is a ton of money to be saved on their behalf by just repainting the same sculpt. In saying that though I am very happy with what we have seen so far and can't wait to order the Green for $550 :monkey3

Oh yeah who hasn't dreamed of hulking out :dunno

or Mystique :monkey4 :lol

My biggest problem with how this looks right now is that .... THOSE are the RULK head sculpts on it, and I am not TOTALLY over the moon with the Busecema and Kirby Green Hulk sculpts

null_zps4c5f79f5.jpg

In fact I think one of the Green Hulk sculpts should have been a Keown one. SSC has already done the DEFINETIVE Kirby Hulk PF! And the body shown wouldn't fit with a Kirby style head. NOW a Keown head would rock that sculpt.

Last edited:
You right Spidey... That would be awesome... A new look

Back