Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:monkey2 One day I shall own a Hulk statue......

HULKSAD.gif

......I should have had one of these...:gah:
You might be able to get a reg. Green for a good price Ondi.

You might be able to get a reg. Green for a good price Ondi.

Thanks brother, I'm out of the hobby until my wife is back in the workforce. I have a baby son now with the one income. I barely got $$$$ to scratch my derriere :lol

I was 100% on this as some of you guys know but alas that's life. I'll be back some day to get my final pieces and use my sacred reward points :ring:gollum:

Thanks brother, I'm out of the hobby until my wife is back in the workforce. I have a baby son now with the one income. I barely got $$$$ to scratch my derriere :lol

I was 100% on this as some of you guys know but alas that's life. I'll be back some day to get my final pieces and use my sacred reward points :ring:gollum:

The hobby misses ya brother.

Hopefully you can get this guy some day. How many reward points do you have brother? I'm planning to use mine on one final piece as well. Hopefully an ironman

The hobby misses ya brother.

Hopefully you can get this guy some day. How many reward points do you have brother? I'm planning to use mine on one final piece as well. Hopefully an ironman

I have around $250 I think, which is a nice discount. At the moment I have no idea what I'll put it towards though. I need an Iron Man and Hulk so we'll see what happens when the time is right.

I have around $250 I think, which is a nice discount. At the moment I have no idea what I'll put it towards though. I need an Iron Man and Hulk so we'll see what happens when the time is right.

When you can, I'd get the hulk ASAP. Haha. I feel like ironman statues are being flung about like hot cakes, but the right hulk... That's rare I think. Lots of hulks, but the right ones? Questionable.

Who knows what will be available when I get back in. $250 might only be 1/10th of the price :thud: haha

Ok.. I got to ask.. I see a lot of complaints about the Hulk neck gap and I can understand why to a point.. However I don;t see people freaking about about the XM Wolverine Neck gap which is just as bad IMO...

I am not putting down the XM piece.. Just wondering why everyone freaks about one and not the other.

If anything I think the Hulk one is easier to hide.

120qqsl.jpg

i6fhx1.jpg

P1230889_zpstdivq5rq.jpg

Last edited:
It doesn't look like it's as flush as it should be in those pictures. And If you use the unmasked head, there isn't one. Also, Hulk is huge, and you just see the huge gap from every angle. You have to be looking for the Wolverine one for it not to simply appear as a collar or wrinkle. That would be my guess.

It doesn't look like it's as flush as it should be in those pictures. And If you use the unmasked head, there isn't one. Also, Hulk is huge, and you just see the huge gap from every angle. You have to be looking for the Wolverine one for it not to simply appear as a collar or wrinkle. That would be my guess.

I guess I can see your point... BUT The Hulks seam is hidden in some angles... Wolverine is still a big line in the neck no matter what pics I look at. As far as the unmasked version goes and not being able to see the seam there... that is a mute point because who in their right mind would display it with that head ;) ;) j/k

Again I am not bashing on Wolverine.. More sticking up for Hulk :)

You know what? Looking at the two now in person, a big part of it might be the change in color and texture on the Hulk.

You know what? Looking at the two now in person, a big part of it might be the change in color and texture on the Hulk.

I would be so made if the head and body were different colors on mine... I got lucky. As for the texture.. I think the EX head looks fine.. Especially from the front. The reg head is very noticeable.

Because I have zero interest in XM :lol

Seam stopped me buying Grey.

Ok.. I got to ask.. I see a lot of complaints about the Hulk neck gap and I can understand why to a point.. However I don;t see people freaking about about the XM Wolverine Neck gap which is just as bad IMO...

seems that sideshow doesn't care about seams........lol

To bad you missed out on the gray, it's actually the least noticeable of the three imo. The seam really isn't that bad for me and the only gripe I have (minor) is that the texture doesn't match which makes it stand out even more.
No biggy and in a couple years as this thing doubles in value no one will give it a second thought...

seems that sideshow doesn't care about seams........lol

To bad you missed out on the gray, it's actually the least noticeable of the three imo. The seam really isn't that bad for me and the only gripe I have (minor) is that the texture doesn't match which makes it stand out even more.
No biggy and in a couple years as this thing doubles in value no one will give it a second thought...

Now that's what I call a positive outlook.

All this talk about hulks seam making him a bad statue but PCS Zangeif has the identical seam and is crazy sought after.

If the head were part of the sculpt, people would complain about no extra portraits. It's the nature of the beast and I prefer having the extra display options. It's an awesome statue.

Back