Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Congrats on all the epic pics guys :clap I put up a short review of what I thought of the piece as well as a few more pics (including a small custom modification) on my display thread via the link below :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-sideshow-hulk-pf-exclusive-pg-759-a-759.html

347325f9e297ed2ca38a6c6983cda6ab.jpg

bb16ff43871df022b6b63a64203ecfb0.jpg

True of the Gremlins. Mr. Green don't like that version of pants. But the Bowen Abomination? That's even more outdated, hehe. Mr. Green once saw and pass on it for like $160 on the bay.

How much a statue sells for in the aftermarket doesn't determine if I like a piece or not. Comic accuracy, sculpt, pose, and paint apps determine whether I like a statue or not. The BD Abomination has all the traits I mentioned and is absolutely my favorite sculpt of the character. There are a few SSC pieces that I have that aren't selling for much more than retail (or in some cases less) that I love. The BD Abomination and Odin are Randy's most underrated sculptures as far as I'm concerned. Both look fantastic.

How much a statue sells for in the aftermarket doesn't determine if I like a piece or not. Comic accuracy, sculpt, pose, and paint apps determine whether I like a statue or not. The BD Abomination has all the traits I mentioned and is absolutely my favorite sculpt of the character. There are a few SSC pieces that I have that aren't selling for much more than retail (or in some cases less) that I love. The BD Abomination and Odin are Randy's most underrated sculptures as far as I'm concerned. Both look fantastic.

RB Abomination is fantastic. Not a fan of the SS abomination either. It's a nice statue overall but I also don't dig the face. If I still owned Smackdown Hulk (which I will get again some day) then I would still have Abomination (which I will get again after I get smackdown :) )

Have you guys seen the Abomination PF in person? If you haven't, you sincerely do not know what you are missing. Pics do not do justice in showing sheer size, mass, and excellent paint job it has. Also I got mine for retail plus shipping.
Regret selling mine but it took up so much space and didn't fit in with my collection.
Awesome piece.

So I finally opened mine up last night and I have very mixed feelings. While I love the size, color, pose and paint app on the piece I really don't like the neck seam. Sure it looks awesome head on but if anyone looks at it from the side the seam really sticks out. I'm also having display issues. I think to really appreciate this piece he needs to be displayed up high. My original plans had him about 30 inches off the ground but at that height it's easy to stare at his back and shoulders. You gotta bend to see his face and arms and abbs. So I moves him up to a top shelf about 50 inches up and looks incredible. Only problem is it was never my plan to have such a big piece so high up. Errrr. Will have to continue working with him

I hated the neck seam right away. But I have grown to accept it in just a few days of looking at it. If you know its there, it is a lot worse than if you don't have it pointed out to you. IMO, its not a deal breaker. The crappy paint is...

RobertoBagg10's pics look great.

Got mine yesterday. I really like the statue in person. Wasnt sure how i would feel about it from the pics, but in person it really does look nice.

My exclusive head has a gouge on the hair and i am hoping to get a replacement being that it is the ex. head.

I have this displayed high above a double besta and i think it looks great from that angle

image1 (2).JPGimage2.JPG

Pssh...the only licensed quarter scale Abomination in the world and he calls it out-dated and bland. Another collector who thinks he's got it all figured out.

Everything about this piece is nice except for that huge lower JAW which gives it that Gremlin look... Not nuts about the shorts either even though it's comic accurate.

Reg with rock looks better then Ex with Fire Hydrant IMO :)

Yea, rocks way better

Appreciate that guys :) not much else I could've designed to go in his hand other than have something relating to the base - which was a chunk of rock ;)

Not nuts about the shorts either even though it's comic accurate.

Abomination was a Russian military soldier right? Why did Sideshow put blue swimming trunks on him then? Surely some military style ripped pants would've been more appropriate? ;)

f804b1f10f580a9897ee15e844fe4805.jpg

Back