Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite is Sal Buscema, but I am very old school. Severin is a close second. Perez is also an awesome Hulk artist. For more modern stuff, I like the newer guys like Carlo Pagulayan, Ed McGuinness, Humberto Ramos. There are others and Keown is not a bad artist, but I have never been a fan of his Hulk artwork. No offense to anyone's preferences.

By the way, your "Keown" sculpt has my eye because I see a lot of McGuinness in it also.

LOL... I am a child of my influences really. While my "Keown" sculpt does have a fair amount of influence from him it is mainly me just doing MY thing and seeing what comes of it. It is probably the one that best represents a Hulk that I would draw on paper with a few other new style elements that have crept their way into my artistic bag of tricks since I started to sculpt. However, I have a lot of different Hulk influences including Ed McGuinness and the Avengers Hulk is in there too so I am not surprised people are seeing things from all over the place... lol

LOL... I am a child of my influences really. While my "Keown" sculpt does have a fair amount of influence from him it is mainly me just doing MY thing and seeing what comes of it. It is probably the one that best represents a Hulk that I would draw on paper with a few other new style elements that have crept their way into my artistic bag of tricks since I started to sculpt. However, I have a lot of different Hulk influences including Ed McGuinness and the Avengers Hulk is in there too so I am not surprised people are seeing things from all over the place... lol

Yes, this just shows your talent. It may show influences, but ultimately, its all you. Do post anything you develop even if you don't produce it.

Yes, this just shows your talent. It may show influences, but ultimately, its all you. Do post anything you develop even if you don't produce it.

I will be Shanester.... It is a blast to create these ... truly off the hook awesome.
I'm trying to hold out for the grey version - kind of wish it come with the exclusive head from the green.

While I wouldn't recreate any of SSCs previous sculpts I WOULD consider doing a Kirby flavoured portrait for the Grey IF there was the interest there for it. That is ASSUMING the head comes off the Grey.

Gots some goodies today, picked up album of the year and my HULK

AA77DC2C-6283-4777-B581-E55B2EB532C2_zpsbum1ggif.jpg

:p

Green ex on the way. As it will be staying with me until I pop my clogs I may utilise my modelling expertise and fill the bloody seam myself,.

Gots some goodies today, picked up album of the year and my HULK

AA77DC2C-6283-4777-B581-E55B2EB532C2_zpsbum1ggif.jpg

:p
Both looks great just wished ss did different poses instead of using the same mold and repainting it. But it is what it is sadly. Saying that they do look good my green will be here soon.

Hulk look mean, Janet is beside herself. Ive been out of town, need to go home so I can sit and stare at him some more :lol

Back