Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, my EX WL just converted, but I have to cancel... :monkey2

Ex just converted along with prime 1 camo batman / orange armor costume guy. So many things all at once... But can't complain either... Errrr..... I do want both of these. Too bad no WL for grey hulk ex still want that one most out of the three. :gah:

When did you guys place your PO for the WL?

Damn, my EX WL just converted, but I have to cancel... :monkey2

Sorry to hear that why?? If you don't mind me asking? If you have grey ex I would be happy to help out if you change your mind.

When did you guys place your PO for the WL?

I was really late when everything was gone. I had no interests in any of them until red hulk PF git released then went back to look for all of them. I was surly one of the last to get on the WL. Maybe a few close months ago. I couldn't even find the PO until a member gave me the link.

I personally love the grey one the most. I ordered the regular but going to try to find somebody in the forum to make me the Orange shirt.

Yep grey is my best because I like the McFarlane version best. Green is good too but grey is my favorite. I want the grey to go with XM mcfarlane venom to match both art styles :panic: but need to find a grey somewhere first.

May 6. Too many orders (and new stuff revealed to be coming out) and no space since I only have BESTAs to store PFs in and this one is too big to fit in one at a displayable angle.

...How in the heck do you get in the U.K. before I get in Florida :gah: ...shipping has really gone sideways these days.

:lol I know right :slap it's crazy! Same thing happened with the Avengers Hulk Maquette and the SW Droids PF :dunno shipping was pretty high though...was originally quoted $70 but got charged $95 :(

Andy buys more product than everyone in Florida combined, that's why. :lol

cdae2f199c50f3f67581165c07d5d16e.jpg

;)

Back