Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping to get this next month. I think my fingers might be broken after crossing them so hard

I have it in my head this wont be in hand till next year. I hope so to though

Idk, I think we might be getting a small shipment in September. It worked really well on Thor. Getting it out and seeing any issues before mass shipments

Idk, I think we might be getting a small shipment in September. It worked really well on Thor. Getting it out and seeing any issues before mass shipments

large.gif

I didnt mean that as a joke, just a business perspective. Only sending out a handful, seeing if there were any issues, and then if there are (like there were with Thor) paying/crediting the few that got it to forgive them for the issue, and replace their product?

That is hands down the best quality Customer Service I've ever seen. I'd trade places with any one of you that got this piece already and sent it back. Not only did that prevent them from having to pay for a much larger range of return shipping/replacements/credits, but releasing it that way also increases the Hype for the piece 10 fold.

I'm excited for Thor to finally come. But I am over the top, balls to the walls excited for this Hulk and the Spidey PF coming. (I'm also a nervous wreck about possibly pulling the trigger on Brown Wolverine and the Spidey possible lean even though I am confident in SSC)

Don't think 'issues' have ever stopped SS shipping a product before.

Didn't work well with Machiko. About three people have had it for weeks while the rest of us are kept waiting...
Sucks! :lol

I didnt mean that as a joke, just a business perspective. Only sending out a handful, seeing if there were any issues, and then if there are (like there were with Thor) paying/crediting the few that got it to forgive them for the issue, and replace their product?

That is hands down the best quality Customer Service I've ever seen. I'd trade places with any one of you that got this piece already and sent it back. Not only did that prevent them from having to pay for a much larger range of return shipping/replacements/credits, but releasing it that way also increases the Hype for the piece 10 fold.

I'm excited for Thor to finally come. But I am over the top, balls to the walls excited for this Hulk and the Spidey PF coming. (I'm also a nervous wreck about possibly pulling the trigger on Brown Wolverine and the Spidey possible lean even though I am confident in SSC)

All I know is he was amazing...and I had him...and now he's gone...gone and I do not know how long...

He wasn't saying you were crying he was sad he had his and sent it back

Back