Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont remember, think it was Asia? Somebody took a bunch of pics from the show and posted them in a thread somewhere here. I saved the pic to my phone cuz it looked sweeeeet

All I know is this pic sold me on the ex. Haha I will definitely display both now!

It was one of the Asian conventions. Can't remember which.

Oh yea, and Green Hulk Ex just converted for me :rock :rock :rock

Funny, Sideshow emailed me yesterday saying I wouldn't get a conversion :lol I understand though they're only trying to sell some regulars so I don't fault them for sending out those random emails. Anywhooooo, I'm happy. =D

What?? You don't remember?? What good does that do me?? I want to see more pics of this!!

Lol, if it makes you feel any better it was the only pic taken of him... Unless the op was holding out on us

Congrats marker! I hate those sneaky consolation emails

I can't get over how a new head sculpt and different color make this look so much different then the Red Hulk.

Red is a very unflattering color I think. The green skin in that photo looks so awesome. Green FTW!

With the delay, we will get this between AoU and the AoU Bluray release date!

Looks like a production piece.

One of the most important animation exhibitions in China, the CICF began last Wednesday in Guangzhou, capital of Guangdong province. It attracted nearly 100 participants from about 20 countries and regions including Belgium, France, South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan.

More than 7,000 items were on display including comic books, pictures and toys. The event saw more than 300 animators and publishers exchange views during panel discussions.

"Like other nations and regions in the world, the traditional printing industry in China is being challenged as science and technology develop," said Rao Songyang, a representative from China's comic publishing group Comicfans Culture.

It is estimated that the output of China's animation industry this year will, for the first time, exceed 100 billion yuan (about 16 billion U.S. dollars). But the share of traditional printing industry continues shrinking. By the end of 2013, more than 400 of the total 656 licensed animation publishers had no new products for that year.

Oooo, ftw!
image.jpg

Man I wish they weren't all straight repaints. Just subtle things changed would make me so happy, simple as making the left hand open and righthand closed for one of them, but of course since the body is all solid cast as one piece, that would require whole new molds and defeat the purpose of them cashing in on one mold.

Man I wish they weren't all straight repaints. Just subtle things changed would make me so happy, simple as making the left hand open and righthand closed for one of them, but of course since the body is all solid cast as one piece, that would require whole new molds and defeat the purpose of them cashing in on one mold.

And not one mold would cause more seams... :(

Back