Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if they reboot the Hulk film franchise, Red Hulk would be the obvious villain to be portrayed on the silver screen. His popularity would grow and it seems like he'd be a great looking threat to banner on the silver screen. I like the EX head on Rulk otherwise id pass, but now im starting to really like the character.

Really dig this portrait

Also to clear up some confusion. It looks like the front bent leg was suppose to glue in to the body via large peg ( which is still attached) maybe due to thin cast in leg it snapped in transit. Mine was broken out of box, the rest was a solid cast without seams, you cant take off the pants on ghe sculpt due to size of feet

This is what i found when i removed him out of box

He can be stood upright on hind extended leg

Hulk vs Rulk on screen would be sweeeeeet.

No! Haha. There should be only 1 hulk in the cinematic universe. And even with thanos and Ultron, it needs to be known he is one of a kind, and the strongest there is!

There needs to be a scene in infinity war where thanos is wiping up the avengers, then he laughs as he defeats hulk... But then hulk purely out strengthens his attemp "catches a punch" or something. Then the sudden look of uh oh on thanos face.

Rulk, thanks for the pics! Sorry about the break bro... But the piece does look pretty sweet. I wasn't too excited about the ex head, but man it does look bad a$$! Congrats! :clap

The black paint is not even close to his hairline on the head you're holding in your hand. Sloppy.

Break sucks to, but this is SS we're talking about....will you take a $15 credit to keep it as is and fix it yourself? lol

Chris

I like it, i thought you were done with them. I bet you'll end up buying them all..

King hulk is the worst one, but whatever. Looks like a bad toupee on hulk.

Looks like they were made to be displayed together!

Red Hulk stands up well next to Original Green.

Seam looks great on one side and not as good on the other... Still no big deal...

Without question a WINNER!!! Congrats!

DSC_0457_zpsbb29313b.jpg

I agree Jaws, these 2 pair up really nice.

I'm excited that my green ex converted, but damned if I don't wish I could get my grubby hands on the original pf.

Red is straight up beast mode right there. Yeah man can't wait for my green one. Wish they hadn't pushed back the release 4 months

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back