Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just received an email from SS offering 10% off reg gray if I cancel my ex res. If they offered 30% off I would consider it.

Each Hulk is supposed to have a different piece on the base

Is this true ? I didn't know this. That's sweet if it's the case. Would many be getting all three. You'd want to have the space and the cash which unfortunately I don't have.

just received an email from SS offering 10% off reg gray if I cancel my ex res. If they offered 30% off I would consider it.

Same, I'm still holding out for my grey ex waitlist clearing!!! I was told months ago they'd cancel my cap PF ex WL as it had no chance of clearing. Guess what.....they found one for me last week, surprise surprise!!

If they gave me 20-30% off of the hulk reg for my hulk ex... I'd take that deal too.

Look at the pics on the SSC website. They are all different
Yep. You are correct. Thanks for the heads up. They aren't wildly different mind you. The grey base is more so than the other two.

Will many be getting all three do you think ?

There are still conversions happening. I got an email yesterday offering me discount for the gray then the same day my wait list converted lol.

Back